PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what these feelings mean

sirhamster
February 3rd, 2016, 02:29 AM
I want you to help me find possible Causes for these feeling (Not using suggestions as diagnosis, just a reference tool)

The most troubling thing I find is an inability to connect with others. It seems like everybody I know have deep, meaningful conversations with others. I feel completely incapable of trusting another person enough to share what I feel. I seems like it would be the end of the world and My life would be over forever.
I am Pretty socially uncomfortable, as a result I usually end up acting weirdly and alienating everybody around me. I feel like everybody around me is trying to escape me, If i'm talking to someone and I think that they are not paying enough attention to me I get paranoid and angry, accusing them of trying to leave me (I really do feel that they are trying to get away from me).

City Kid
February 3rd, 2016, 09:10 PM
It sounds like some form of autism to me, but obviously I'm no professional. Speaking of, I think you should seriously consider talking to one. Is there a counsellor you can talk to at your school or something like that?

sirhamster
February 4th, 2016, 12:41 AM
I'm not capable of talking to somebody about it. I don't feel enough trust to confide in anyone even though I desperately want to. I'm scared that something horrible will happen if I do.

City Kid
February 4th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Mh... What about your parents? A close friend? Is there someone you trust more than other people?
Also, what exactly are you afraid of? What's the worst that could happen? You probably already know that your fears are irrational, but I know that that doesn't make them any less frightening.
I don't know how much more advice I can give you, but I'd gladly listen if you need someone to talk to. I've actually met a few people who had problems similar to yours when I was impatient at a mental health hospital last summer.

sirhamster
February 6th, 2016, 04:25 AM
There is nobody That I can confide in. I can't even get in relationships because I can't trust people. I don't think anyone is out to get me (In case you think i'm paranoid).

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 04:42 PM
mmm idk know really, i am not an expert, but i think that the best think to do is to ask to a doctor, maybe it is nothing or not..