PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy with no cum and period the next day?

Night_
February 2nd, 2016, 09:52 PM
We had sex 3 times, once on Saturday and twice on sunday. Each time, stupidly he did not wear any protection. The first time it was for about 30 minutes and the last two times it was less than 7. However, he was never close to finishing and he hadn't came at all the two days he was over. He's had sex with other girls without condoms before, and none of them have ever gotten pregnant, which may or may not debunk the fear that there were any live sperm in his pre-cum. On top of that, I started my period the day after, Monday, and am still on it. I get it, what I did was really stupid. I made my bed and now I have to lay in it, but I can't stop shaking and I've been having panic attacks non stop over this. I also realise that now I have to worry about STI's, because at first I did not know how many girls my boyfriend had actually slept with.

I realise that either way, there is a chance I may become pregnant, but how likely is it?

Uniquemind
February 2nd, 2016, 11:48 PM
Only a doctor and various medical tests can answer that question now.

Remember if you are infected with an STI, you won't necessarily show symptoms.

Karkat
February 3rd, 2016, 02:58 AM
Was literally in this exact situation (minus the concerns about past partners- my boyfriend was a virgin prior to me) and if it helps, I'm definitely not pregnant.

Honestly, the chances are astronomically low, and if you're on your period, it really tells me you have nothing to worry about.

However, when in doubt, see a doc.

Taryn98
February 3rd, 2016, 06:22 AM
Go get a pregnancy test and then you'll know.

JessiF
February 3rd, 2016, 07:11 AM
If you are on your period , I wouldnt be too worried. Theres like a 1% chance you could be pregnant. Learn from your mistakes and see this as a life lesson.

angelina
February 3rd, 2016, 10:43 PM
Better to consult a gynaecologist.1) Chances for pregnancy is more if you had ' that ' during 8 th to 15 th days from your menses 2) It is not necessary that STI should have any symptom in the begining

http://www.funender.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Rules-To-Respect-To-Live-A-Healthy-Life.jpg

tulolita2015
February 4th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Do no panic wait a few weeks and go to a doctor tell him you want a pregnancy and STIs tests, if you had your menstruation on Monday after had sex with him you probably are not going to get pregnant. Take it easy and do not panic.

angelina
February 4th, 2016, 11:56 AM
if you had your menstruation on Monday after had sex with him you probably are not going to get pregnant. Take it easy and do not panic.
Bren is right...leave that 3 days...if ' that ' happened from 4th to 7th day from the start of menses ...one could avoid that pregnancy..

sweettayla
February 4th, 2016, 09:14 PM
We had sex 3 times, once on Saturday and twice on sunday. Each time, stupidly he did not wear any protection. The first time it was for about 30 minutes and the last two times it was less than 7. However, he was never close to finishing and he hadn't came at all the two days he was over. He's had sex with other girls without condoms before, and none of them have ever gotten pregnant, which may or may not debunk the fear that there were any live sperm in his pre-cum. On top of that, I started my period the day after, Monday, and am still on it. I get it, what I did was really stupid. I made my bed and now I have to lay in it, but I can't stop shaking and I've been having panic attacks non stop over this. I also realise that now I have to worry about STI's, because at first I did not know how many girls my boyfriend had actually slept with.

I realise that either way, there is a chance I may become pregnant, but how likely is it?
You had sex 3 times, he didn't cum, your period started the next day and you think you may be pregnant? l would seriously doubt it.
Whether he's got any other girls pregnant is pretty much irrelevant, it's you you need to be concerned about. Like Taryn says, take a test to be sure.
Why did he stop having sex with you if he hadn't cum?

Shiny Moon
February 4th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Since you're on your period the chance of pregnancy is very very very low, and even lower if he didn't cum. Stop worring about it, or just take a pregnancy test.
Also, next time ask him to use protection.

The only thing I would worry about in your case is a STI.

Night_
February 4th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Thank you guys so much! I've definitely stopped panicking a bit, and yeah I'll use this as a life lesson. He kept convincing me that protection made him uncomfortable, I'm not trying to put the blame on him, cause I still could have said no. I guess I got caught up in the moment, but after going through this I won't do that again lol

You had sex 3 times, he didn't cum, your period started the next day and you think you may be pregnant? l would seriously doubt it.
Whether he's got any other girls pregnant is pretty much irrelevant, it's you you need to be concerned about. Like Taryn says, take a test to be sure.
Why did he stop having sex with you if he hadn't cum?

Thank you! And he kept stopping because my parents were home and were walking around. We got freaked out

angelina
February 5th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Thank you! And he kept stopping because my parents were home and were walking around. We got freaked out

you were very cautious and your parents too were very vigilant ..then how ' that ' has happened? k...it is your privacy matter..
A day before your start of MC is sure a safe day for you..but our concern is if that boy engages many girls with out any protection means he can impregnate many girls with possible STI...please take care

LITTLEANGEL16
February 5th, 2016, 12:37 AM
There is a good chance you could get pregnant, better be safe than sorry you should get him to wear a condom. Take care. :)

sweettayla
February 5th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Fair enough, that explains a lot.

ClaraWho
February 5th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Thank you guys so much! I've definitely stopped panicking a bit, and yeah I'll use this as a life lesson. He kept convincing me that protection made him uncomfortable, I'm not trying to put the blame on him, cause I still could have said no. I guess I got caught up in the moment, but after going through this I won't do that again lol

Protection makes him uncomfortable?!

Ask him how comfortable he is to be a dad. Tell him how 'uncomfortable' you'll feel having an abortion, getting an STI, or squeezing a football sized miniature human out of your vagina. Ridiculous comment for him to say!!

~ Clara

caged_owl
February 5th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Protection makes him uncomfortable?!

Ask him how comfortable he is to be a dad. Tell him how 'uncomfortable' you'll feel having an abortion, getting an STI, or squeezing a football sized miniature human out of your vagina. Ridiculous comment for him to say!!

~ Clara

ROFL great point!

I had a scare once because we didnt bother with protection. Never going through that again

angelina
February 5th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Protection makes him uncomfortable?
Ask him how comfortable he is to be a dad. Tell him how 'uncomfortable' you'll feel having an abortion, getting an STI, or squeezing a football sized miniature human out of your vagina. Ridiculous comment for him to say!! Clara

hi Clara....what a nice answer you have given and an advice too for girls making this 'hasty things' and brooding a lot during the rest of the life..certainly that guy was more selfish in gratifying himself alone without caring about his partner