PDA

View Full Version : sleep wear?

Nix20
February 1st, 2016, 03:50 PM
I hope I'm putting this in the right section.

When I'm getting ready for bed I like to put on a t-shirt only. For some reason I love to sleep in just a t-shirt. I do get a bit of a sexual rush from it. I don't know why I guess it's the feeling of freedom having my penis exposed. I always wear a shirt that is short in length it comes down to right below my penis.

Is this weird? And what do you think about. Guys and girls are welcome to answer. And what do you wear to bed?

Karkat
February 1st, 2016, 05:28 PM
\_(ツ)_/ Sleeping naked can be pretty fun I guess. My sort of boyfriend only ever sleeps in boxers or naked. Can't stand to sleep in clothes.

I, however, can only sleep naked/in a state of undress if there is either someone to keep me warm, or it's like, summer. And even then.

Usually, I sleep with fuzzy socks/slippers/both, fuzzy pants, a shirt, and a hoodie. And 50 tons of blankets. Can't stand to be cold (plus it's a comfort thing for me. And I toss and turn so occasionally things will get uncovered and ruin my sleep mojo.)

Plus, I live with quite intrusive family, so while I'm an adult I'd probably get bickered at for sleeping in an indecent state of dress... Lmao

Endeavour
February 1st, 2016, 05:30 PM
It does feel nice in my opinion 'being free' from after wearing clothes all day. I tend to sleep naked most of the time.

SethfromMI
February 1st, 2016, 07:10 PM
usually I sleep in nothing but my underwear, but sometimes I will go nude.

rioo
February 1st, 2016, 08:35 PM
basically I don't like wear tight clothes. I mostly sleep naked in my bed or shorts. I always put pillow near me and hugging it if I need it.

Sheriff McGregor
February 1st, 2016, 10:10 PM
It depends on the weather. I usually wear a t-shirt and shorts, or sweats or pajamas. If it's hot, just underwear and no shirt. A lot of times I'll kick off everything in my sleep without knowing and, I'll be naked from the waste down. If it's really cold, I'll put on a sweatshirt or hoodie on.

LanaPole
February 2nd, 2016, 09:44 AM
i sleep naked all the time. it's not weird at all

EmmaButler
February 2nd, 2016, 12:28 PM
Depends really. Normally just a long t-shirt without anything else but I'll put more on if it's cold. Or I'll go nude in the summer when it's hot, or if I've masturbated and can't be bothered putting clothes back on.

Katie96xox
February 3rd, 2016, 09:06 AM
I sleep nude most of the time because it just feels freer than being clothed. So if you just wear a t-shirt to bed then you'd experience that sensation of not being restricted by clothes. Not weird at all, especially if it feels good for you.

tootiny
February 4th, 2016, 12:24 AM
I always grab one of my brothers under shirts to sleep in. Or I sleep naked.

CuteGuy889
February 4th, 2016, 12:57 AM
I have my briefs on plus of minus (occassionally if hot) a undershirt.

Vanilla Cupcake
February 4th, 2016, 02:26 AM
I have been playing around with different things to sleep in. I have tried a t shirt and no panties, I have tried panties and no shirt , and I have tried fully nude.
I love no panties for sure, the shirt is ok but It gets twisted and strangely I find that when I'm fully naked, I sweat! Not a lot but noticeably, Why is that?

GreenSky
February 4th, 2016, 06:13 AM
sleeping naked is good for your skin

Dyri_14
February 5th, 2016, 03:24 PM
naked or only a t-shirt

pjones
February 6th, 2016, 11:28 AM
unless its really cold, or at a friend's house i sleep naked. other times i wear briefs at one of my friend's, might add a tee shirt when cold

everlong
February 6th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Not weird at all

dbfordateam
February 8th, 2016, 01:42 AM
It isn't weird if that is your thing. Personally I like wearing sweatpants to bed in the winter and boxer briefs in the summer

Jemmy
February 10th, 2016, 10:37 AM
I guess sleeping naked can be pretty fun . Personally, I sleep in my fave pajama (http://www.cosabella.com/en-us/bella-shortsleeve-boxer-pj-set) 'cause sleeping nude is too uncomfortable for me

Falcons_11
February 14th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Usually sleep in T shirt and briefs or naked.

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 03:10 AM
i sleep in a t shirt and either shorts or sweatpants

Amber999
February 27th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Oversized T and socks!

Jordan99
February 28th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Panties and a tank or sometimes just panties.

kylem1229
February 28th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Usually gym style shorts and a t-shirt

Teenage wasteland
March 1st, 2016, 02:46 PM
i sleep without a bra but with panties

Doro15
March 1st, 2016, 03:44 PM
in summer - nude
winter - shirt and panties or only panties
if i am not at home - pj

Anita_111