PDA

View Full Version : Tea drinkers

Sheriff McGregor
January 30th, 2016, 05:23 PM
My first question is, when you buy tea, do you buy the little tea bags or do you buy the leaves themselves? I think, I uploaded a pictureŚ at least I tried toŚcontaining some of the differences.

Also, what are your favorite tea's?

I've always loved peppermint and green. I've recently gotten into this lemon one and Earl grey. Other good ones I've had are licorice and almond.

Judean Zealot
January 30th, 2016, 06:05 PM
I get the bags.

Earl Grey and Twinnings Chai are my favourite types (both with milk).

Uranus
January 30th, 2016, 08:21 PM
I buy bottled :P
And its Lipton green tea

Melodic
January 30th, 2016, 08:53 PM
I prefer using the bags. Honestly, I'll most likely just make tea through my Keurig or buy some Brisk or Arizona.

My favorite is Sweet Tea but I like other flavors as well!

Mars
January 30th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Bagged tea is the way to go. Peppermint or english breakfast plus honey and milk MM that shtizz go000dd

Babs
January 30th, 2016, 09:18 PM
I've had the leaves, which are fine, but I'd rather have the bags for the sake of convenience. I can't be bothered to buy a tea infuser, and it's a pain to make a makeshift bag out of a coffee filter.

I like green, passion fruit, and spice.

Meamo
January 30th, 2016, 09:39 PM
My mom buys the bags, I like peppermint mint tea. With honey.

everlong
January 31st, 2016, 01:27 PM
I like iced tea, does that count?

Moriya
February 1st, 2016, 12:24 AM
I've drank iced tea thinking that it was soda a couple of times. Do I qualify as a tea drinker? :P

Falcons_11
February 3rd, 2016, 06:03 PM
My favorite teas are Oolong and Darjeeling. I have tried Lapsang Souchong but I don't like the favor. It's too smokey and taste bitter to me. I prefer to drink tea without milk with just a half teaspoon of sugar.

warbit
February 3rd, 2016, 06:37 PM
-Always typhoo
-Not too much milk
-No sugar
BEST. THING. EVER...

Desuetude
February 3rd, 2016, 06:44 PM
I've always had bags myself, my dad likes leaves before bed sometimes but its too pungent and not to my taste.

English Breakfast wins for me hands down, splash of milk, no sugar (favourite brand is M&S Gold)

Karkat
February 3rd, 2016, 07:18 PM
I use both. I drink a lot of Celestial Seasonings' blends, like Tension Tamer and Mood Mender. They calm me down.

I like basically any kind of tea. I'm not particularly picky.

lliam
February 3rd, 2016, 07:31 PM
yesterday we'd pineapple-tea

Sheriff McGregor
February 3rd, 2016, 09:14 PM
I use both. I drink a lot of Celestial Seasonings' blends, like Tension Tamer and Mood Mender. They calm me down.

I like basically any kind of tea. I'm not particularly picky.

I like celestial seasonings, it's pretty much the only one I buy. And yeah, I enjoy all teas.

pjones
February 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
earl grey is my favorite

Chapperz16
February 6th, 2016, 08:19 PM
OMG you lot drink tea... tsk. Coffee is the way to go.

mahony0509
February 9th, 2016, 02:51 AM
Tea bags. Y'all need some Irish tea in your lives.
Especially Barrys Tea.

Murk.T.M
February 9th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Lipton black and peppermint are my fans

I buy bags

swimjoey1
February 9th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I sometimes drink earl grey and green tea.

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 09:46 PM
i always drink the cans of green tea i love it

Sublime Demonz
February 17th, 2016, 09:51 PM
I get the bags of tea, and green is definitely my favorite.

Sports Boy
February 21st, 2016, 06:03 PM
Tea bags. Y'all need some Irish tea in your lives.
Especially Barrys Tea.

I love Barry's tea. And Irish tea. Also a big fan of earl gray too.

JimJamCam
February 21st, 2016, 06:32 PM
Just Yorkshire tea bags.. Quite strong just a bit of milk and deffo no sugar

Hyper
February 27th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Leaves of all kinds and no sugar or sweeteners of any kind, also not a fan of milk in tea at all except for spicy chai types, there a bit of sugar is also ok to bring out the full flavor.

Leaves are cheaper per gram and much better in quality compared to bags, really good bags are stupidly expensive.

These days I mostly drink mate, gunpowder green and jasmine flavored green & sometimes earl grey.

Used to drink hibiscus too but that for some reason has disappeared from every shop... And other black teas and lots of different mixes and herbals but I got tired of that, still I got at least 5-20 types of different mixes & herbals in my cupboard along with my usual stuff...

Anita_111
February 28th, 2016, 02:42 AM
I buy tea bags, its easyer to use so i drink it more often. My fav is roibos with just a little honey.