PDA

View Full Version : Netflix

davdev17
January 26th, 2016, 02:32 PM
What do you wish would be added to Netflix?

everlong
January 26th, 2016, 03:29 PM
The original Teen Titans

ElectricForest
January 29th, 2016, 02:25 AM
SAO II dubbed lol. I don't like distracting subtitles in anime and I don't have the mental ability to pick up japense in the amount of time I want to finish a show. I can find it online but not without 1,000,008 ads :)

Babs
January 29th, 2016, 04:18 AM
King of the Hill, and Shawshank Redemption. Especially the latter.

ElectricForest
January 29th, 2016, 04:47 AM

Shawshank is amazing, one of my favorite Morgan Freeman movies, also Hi Berea long time no see :D

Abhorrence
January 29th, 2016, 02:05 PM
I'd like to see more horror films in general and they just need to update the UK Netflix to be on par with the US one because ours sucks.

Sheriff McGregor
January 29th, 2016, 11:53 PM
I'd like to see more horror films in general and they just need to update the UK Netflix to be on par with the US one because ours sucks.

King of the Hill and more horror movies.

BondJamesBond
January 30th, 2016, 05:35 AM
I wish they'd put the old A-team series on there.

Hero.of.Hyrule
January 31st, 2016, 01:31 PM
I wish they added more episodes of Fairy Tail, more episdes of Black Butler (even though i've watched it all already), and i also can't wait for the new season of DareDevil!!!

azure moonstone
February 2nd, 2016, 03:34 PM
Daria, because Elysium recommends it and I've liked things she's recommended.

Elysium
February 2nd, 2016, 04:11 PM
Daria, because Elysium recommends it and I've liked things she's recommended.
I would be so happy if Daria was added to Netflix.

More seasons of Steven Universe would be nice, Community, and the movie Coraline.

I'm also going to second Living and say the original Teen Titans. Totally Spies too, for nostalgia's sake of course...

TheSmokingMan
March 4th, 2016, 11:38 PM
It would be nice if the original Law & Order was added to Netflix. I'd also like to see more mainstream titles as well.

kylem1229
March 5th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Put doctor who on...I've never seen it yet. Bring back adam 12 and emergency...all the good stuff they took off

Sublime Demonz
March 6th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Godspell. It's my favorite musical and it's never on TV.
King of the Hill would be great, too.

Melodic
March 7th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Full House.

Netflix can give us Fuller House but not the original?

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/sQYODyNT.PWzaj2vaA7D.Q--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MjU2O3E9OTU7dz0zMjA-/http://www.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Stephanie-Tanner-Full-House-How-Rude1.gif

kedabomb
March 19th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Put doctor who on...I've never seen it yet. Bring back adam 12 and emergency...all the good stuff they took off

kylem1229 You just missed it. BBC just pulled Doctor Who and all it's other shows off of all streaming services. People think they're starting their own streaming service but before that Doctor Who had been on there for the 4 years I've had Netflix.

Chapperz16
March 19th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Game of Thrones xxxxxxxx

Tyler97
March 20th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Full House.

Netflix can give us Fuller House but not the original?

image (https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/sQYODyNT.PWzaj2vaA7D.Q--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MjU2O3E9OTU7dz0zMjA-/http://www.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Stephanie-Tanner-Full-House-How-Rude1.gif)

The original IS on Netflix, maybe not the American Netflix, but it is in Canada.

Melodic
March 20th, 2016, 09:15 PM
The original IS on Netflix, maybe not the American Netflix, but it is in Canada.

Yeah it's not on the American Netflix.

TheSmokingMan
March 20th, 2016, 10:46 PM
I would love for them to get Galavant.

PinkFloyd
March 21st, 2016, 12:23 AM

I second King of the Hill! It was actually on Netflix right when they started their online streaming service in 2008. Then it was removed in like 2010.

Reghan
March 21st, 2016, 02:08 AM
Any new material will do.........

Lodan
March 21st, 2016, 06:35 AM
The Walking Dead

Reghan
March 22nd, 2016, 02:15 AM
US Netflix has Walking Dead

ComfortableInChaos
March 22nd, 2016, 02:34 AM
SAO II dubbed lol. I don't like distracting subtitles in anime and I don't have the mental ability to pick up japense in the amount of time I want to finish a show. I can find it online but not without 1,000,008 ads :)

I'll tell you a secret: kissanime.to

Any new material will do.........

This tbh. I miss when they'd have big 3rd party titles. I remember when they got stuff like House, MD and Dexter and Friends... but now they're all disappearing with nothing to replace em.

double posts merged ~ Val

TheSmokingMan
March 22nd, 2016, 08:17 AM
I sure hope they get The X Files: Season 10 soon... I'm not sure when it's getting a DVD release, but that would be fun. More Jason Bateman titles would be great as well.

nnoooooooopppeee
March 25th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Grey's Anatomy (US Netflix has it, but sadly it hasn't made its way to the UK Netflix yet, and they've tightened up on using proxy servers :().

TheSmokingMan
March 25th, 2016, 09:30 PM
It would be really freakin' nice to see "Monk" back. I got pretty pissed one night when I logged on and Monk was nowhere to be found.

This tbh. I miss when they'd have big 3rd party titles. I remember when they got stuff like House, MD and Dexter and Friends... but now they're all disappearing with nothing to replace em.

House MD is gone?!?!?
What the hell?!?!?
I had no idea that House wasn't there anymore. I've been really busy bingeing my DVD copies of "Criminal Minds" and "The Mentalist".
Like I said, the last thing I searched for was Monk and I got ticked when it got removed.

However,
I'm pretty sure Friends is still available.
My sister is constantly watching reruns of Friends on her Netflix app on her phone.
But I honestly had no idea about House.
And NO.
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing to replace them...
It's irksome...

ComfortableInChaos
April 12th, 2016, 12:34 PM
It would be really freakin' nice to see "Monk" back. I got pretty pissed one night when I logged on and Monk was nowhere to be found.

House MD is gone?!?!?
What the hell?!?!?
I had no idea that House wasn't there anymore. I've been really busy bingeing my DVD copies of "Criminal Minds" and "The Mentalist".
Like I said, the last thing I searched for was Monk and I got ticked when it got removed.

However,
I'm pretty sure Friends is still available.
My sister is constantly watching reruns of Friends on her Netflix app on her phone.
But I honestly had no idea about House.
And NO.
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing to replace them...
It's irksome...

No no no, I was using those as an example. They're still there as far as I know.

devotionnel
April 12th, 2016, 01:19 PM
I wish Scream Queens was on Netflix.

xXl0sth0peXx
April 14th, 2016, 11:03 AM
I second the idea for Daria, haha. One of my favorites.