PDA

View Full Version : How to shave pubic hair?

TaylahShelbyxx
January 26th, 2016, 06:55 AM
i'm just looking for tips and tricks on shaving down there, to get rid of as much as possible and just do a really good job. thanks!

LITTLEANGEL16
January 26th, 2016, 08:25 AM
i'm just looking for tips and tricks on shaving down there, to get rid of as much as possible and just do a really good job. thanks!

Shave in the direction of hair growth you could give yourself a shaving rash shaving against the grain, its best to use a three blade or better still a FIVE blade razor like the Gillette Venus. And use shaving GEL not foam. When I finish I put baby powder on the area. Just be careful especially along the slit, and practice makes perfect. This link may be some help. Hope all goes well for you, let me know. XX :)

http://www.gillettevenus.co.uk/en-GB/venus-beauty/tips/hair-removal/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAz5y1BRDZ4Z_K_eGa84cBEiQAtQkeaI26F31QhowuNRTPJRmegjYG5qvlg9nayl9xi p11tfwaAsN98P8HAQ

Vanilla Cupcake
January 27th, 2016, 09:05 AM
I shave against the grain because I like it smooth and silky. Use a good razor, multi blade, make sure your skin is really moist, like stay in the shower for a bit before you start.
Sometimes I shave with coconut oil, the oil clogs the razor easily and you need super hot water to rinse it with, but wow, does it ever make you smooth down there!
Other then that I just shave with lots of soap.

apple773
January 27th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Do you currently shave now and are just trying to get better/closer?
If you are starting out with some longer hair down there, definitely trim with scissors first to get somewhat close...then like the others said, get the skin moist, use hot water, and the key is a good razor. Sometimes guy razors work well for me, but above all definitely use as many blades as possible (5 is best)...if you're shaving for the first time, it might get itchy and stuff for the first few days (because your body is used to having hair there) but after you shave a few times (like every other day or so) it won't be as bad.

TaylahShelbyxx
January 29th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Do you currently shave now and are just trying to get better/closer?
If you are starting out with some longer hair down there, definitely trim with scissors first to get somewhat close...then like the others said, get the skin moist, use hot water, and the key is a good razor. Sometimes guy razors work well for me, but above all definitely use as many blades as possible (5 is best)...if you're shaving for the first time, it might get itchy and stuff for the first few days (because your body is used to having hair there) but after you shave a few times (like every other day or so) it won't be as bad.
i currently shave i'm just trying to get better aha

angelina
January 29th, 2016, 11:38 AM
3 or 5 blade razor...use it as you like but not to hurt the tender parts..do not go in opposite way..apply enough shaving cream..Move slowly over the skin in the counter-direction of the hair. In the pubic area, this means shaving upward.

AutumnWinds
January 30th, 2016, 12:33 PM
a hot shower is great before hand. it makes the pores in your skin open up and allows for a much smoother shave.

Uniquemind
January 30th, 2016, 05:13 PM
I heard the mid-tier dollarshave club razor works well too (4x blade) but I've got no experience using it.

Venus Gillette stuff is expensive, unless you buy the giant pack at Costco or Sam's club, but not everyone can shop wholesale.

The thing with too many blades though, is that maneuverability suffers, and maneuverability is your friend.

Jordan99
January 30th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Easiest of all...get a Brazilian :) Completely takes care of the area with no razor stubble and lasts.

LITTLEANGEL16
January 30th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Easiest of all...get a Brazilian :) Completely takes care of the area with no razor stubble and lasts.

Sounds painful Jordan, not to mention costly.

playfull-qt
February 1st, 2016, 01:27 AM
As far as tips....
** sharp multi blade razor
**lotion when your done
** take your time!!!

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 09:42 PM
i rarely shave down there but when i do i find using a mirror helps u see exactly wat ur doing better