PDA

View Full Version : Boob Changes/Shape

Suzy1234
January 25th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Hi guys,

Guess i'm a little intrigued about something. I think i've finished developing now, but my boobs shape and size have changed a lot over the years. I realise it's personal, but how did people's boobs change? Mine are quite heavy now, but not very round, it feels, and quite droopy.

Just if anyone can offer insights on their boob development, I know i've asked before, but they make me feel like a bit of a freak :(

LITTLEANGEL17
January 25th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Hi guys,

Guess i'm a little intrigued about something. I think i've finished developing now, but my boobs shape and size have changed a lot over the years. I realise it's personal, but how did people's boobs change? Mine are quite heavy now, but not very round, it feels, and quite droopy.

Just if anyone can offer insights on their boob development, I know i've asked before, but they make me feel like a bit of a freak :(

Mine are just developing they are very puffy on the areola / nipple and just about size "A"

Vanilla Cupcake
January 26th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Mine started out puffy and then started get rounder and bigger. So as of right now they are very round and have no sag.

Moriya
January 26th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Puffy-like, then started getting round. Right now they're pretty firm/no sag (but VERY lop-sided)

angelina
January 29th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Hi guys,Guess i'm a little intrigued about something. I think i've finished developing now, but my boobs shape and size have changed a lot over the years. I realise it's personal, but how did people's boobs change? Mine are quite heavy now, but not very round, it feels, and quite droopy. (

After puffing out now they are slowly getting bigger and round shape ...Some hand and shoulder movements in Yoga(I learned from a yoga expert ) give good shape to boobs and avoiding them from sagging or drooping..i am ready to offer advice if you ask me

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/woman-stages-development-vector-illustration-s-childhood-to-old-age-32487635.jpg

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 10:35 PM
mine are still developing but are round now and my nipples are not puffy anymore but i have noticed the areola are getting bigger