PDA

View Full Version : I've been offered to try LSD. Have you guys had any negative experiences with it?

JustAnotherTeen
January 24th, 2016, 05:52 PM
I'm pretty certain that I'm going to say yes but I was wondering if you guys have had bad experiences or think I shouldn't. Thanks for helping :)

phuckphace
January 24th, 2016, 07:34 PM
no don't, unless anxiety, depression, paranoia, delusions and suicide ideation sound like your idea of a good time. you're also 15 which is way too early to start psychedelics given the effects they have on your immature brain.

you might hear that an LSD overdose is unlikely because of its low toxicity, which is true, but its psychological effects can be severe.

you could say it's crazy and not worth your time

thatgothgirluknow
January 24th, 2016, 08:23 PM
don't people say it's comparable to being sycizophrenic for a day and you don't want that for sure not only that but some people continue having hallucinations and flashbacks for a while after taking it meaning like a couple days to a month or more sometimes (not all the time but on and off)

Abyssal Echo
January 24th, 2016, 08:39 PM
no don't, unless anxiety, depression, paranoia, delusions and suicide ideation sound like your idea of a good time. you're also 15 which is way too early to start psychedelics given the effects they have on your immature brain.

you might hear that an LSD overdose is unlikely because of its low toxicity, which is true, but its psychological effects can be severe.

you could say it's crazy and not worth your time

I agree with phuckphace don't do it.
I've never tried LSD and don't want to.
I have smoked Hash that was laced with PCP (aka Angel Dust) I haven't been the same since.

phuckphace
January 24th, 2016, 09:10 PM
phuck's drug powerrankings, pay attention class

GOD TIER:
marijuana, nicotine

BAD TIER:
LSD, shrooms

REALLY BAD TIER:
MDMA/Ecstasy, mescaline, alcohol

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TIER:
meth, heroin and all other opiates, cocaine, PCP

Abyssal Echo
January 24th, 2016, 09:31 PM
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TIER:
meth, heroin and all other opiates, cocaine, PCP

You're a little late phuck, but thanks for pointing ^this^ out

Tris
January 24th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Never have, never will. I do pot, but even with that stuff, it's something I'd only use responsibly. The Canadian government plans on legalizing it, but that's not an excuse to act like an idiot and smoke it 24/7 everyday..

paul955
January 24th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Physically it's one of the safest drugs out there. But the psychological implications are serious. I've never personally done it because the idea of hallucination freaks me out. I like reality, knowing that the floor is a floor, and my face is my face. Friends of mine have hallucinated with the floor turning into a pool of snakes and their faces melting off.

But, if you must do it, do it in a SUPER CONTROLLED environment, and make sure your friends are experienced and stay sober while you do it. Also, keep in mind a trip can last 8 hours, which can be 8 hours of psychological hell, and the fact that the drug distorts your sense of time....which can make it feel even longer.

PinkFloyd
January 24th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Like everyone else has said, it is a very, very bad idea to mass around with LSD. You could have random trips decades from the initial use. You could have extreme paranoia, depression, suicidal thoughts, and a boat load of other terrible things.

But, if you must, this is what you have to do: Get at least three sober friends (they MUST stay sober) that are able to restrain you if you have a bd trip and try to do something bad. There's a story of a kid who took LSD which made him think he was a bird, so he jumped from his 7th story dorm window. This happened because A. he took the drug, and B. he was all alone and no one could stop him.

All in all, just don't do LSD. You're still a kid... You should be like riding your bike with your friends and building tree houses. Before long, you'll be grown up and you won't be a kid anymore. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Cadanance00
January 25th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Don't do it. If for no other reason than you don't know what you're getting. People pass off a lot of bad drugs as LSD such as veterinary tranquilizers, etc.

chris.parker1122
January 29th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Hey man, lots of experiences with psychedelics here.

Dos and Don'ts with acid:

DO:
Make sure to have water
Trip in a comfortable environment, preferably with someone whos not tripping and you trust.
Have favorite music around you
If you start freaking out, remind yourself it's just a drug and will go away in a couple of hours.
Don't resist the high, fall into it and accept all the crazy stuff you'll be seeing and feeling.
Swallow the acid. acid works when swallowed. Harmful research chemicals don't.

DONT:
Have a lot of stimuli around(noise,people,flashing lights)
Don't take it if you have any sort of mental health issues, or there is history of mental health issues in your family.
Don't start freaking out and do stupid things like try and jump off of tall shit(although this is not really an issue like people make it seem).

I've done a lot of research on acid, it is NOT harmful. It is non toxic, won't mess you up for life as long as you don't have any sort of mental health issues, flashbacks don't exist, you won't go schizo, you might have the best experience of your life.

Be safe whatever you chose to do.

Lukas1999
January 29th, 2016, 12:26 PM
I would not try LSD if I have been offered to do it.

Human
February 3rd, 2016, 08:06 PM
If I was in a safe area with another experienced user and didn't have a history of mental issues, I would take LSD

Let Me Be a Pony
February 4th, 2016, 09:02 AM
I don't need that junk corrupting my mind! I need all my energy... for crack cocaine - That's why my teeth are so bad, lmfao.

ImCoolBeans
February 4th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Don't do it. There is no reason to be that high for that long. It's possible that you already have done it, but in the case that you haven't yet, do you realize that you're about to trip for 8-12 hours? Are you ready for that? It's a very misunderstood drug. It's not all unicorns, rainbows, and fairies -- actually, it's none of that. You're not going to see rainbows in the skies, you're going to have the most serious introspection of your life, and it can be scary. When you're tripping on LSD it's very easy to have a bad trip, especially if you're not in a conducive environment. If things start going bad for you and you have a bad trip are your friends prepared to deal with that? Are you 100% sure they'll even be there to comfort you if you have a bad trip? If you're having a bad trip and you need someone to comfort you, will there be a sober person there, or will they all be tripping on acid too? Because if they're tripping on acid too I doubt they will be able to help you in any way.

A bad trip will likely be the single most horrifying event of your entire life, and probably always will be. If you are not in a 100% good state of mind then do not do it. And even if you think you are, I still wouldn't do it. Anxiety, depression, concern over having a bad time are more than enough to send you into a horrible trip, and I wouldn't wish a bad trip upon my worst enemies. If you're going to do it I hope you've thought about these kinds of things and are certain that you can handle it, but I advise against doing so.

Cats123
February 7th, 2016, 11:18 PM
LSD Isn't actually that bad. You're able to have conscious discussion. No on has ever died from LSD, so clearly you still have a sense of environment. LSD won't cause any physical damage, and you won't do anything crazy on it. The fear of something bad happening while using LSD can ruin trips. LSD amplifies emotion. You have thoughts on LSD that you never knew you could have. Everything is different. You can be in the house you've lived in all your life and see a completely awesome and alien landscape that is your house. Trips are more of a learning experience than a joyride. Every trip I've had has been both heaven and hell. The heaven felt like bliss, like constant orgasm, like everything in the world was perfect and nothing needed changing. I would look at people and be attracted to them secually regaurdless of gender, not because of physical attributes but because they had a face and working body. It was beautiful. Every high seemed to have it's balance of paranoia, fear, and anxiety though. Time is distorted, hours seem like seconds and seconds seem like hours. You forget who exactly you are. Memories from the past pop into existence. Everything seems to move relative to your perspective. As if things move, not in a physical way but in another dimensional sort of way. Certain objects are distorted based on perception. Faces become extrmely distorted. I remember watching Good Mythical Morning on LSD and Link's face looked as if it stretched a mile or something, it was funny. Finally, from personal experience I have never imagined something on LSD that wasn't real. I have been able to come up with extremely detailed visualisations of things, almost as if I could see it but I knew it wasn't real, everything I experienced was real but distorted in some way. Like I would hear a car and the sound might sound like a loud airplane or something. On LSD, People can feel paranoid like something big is going to happen, nothing ever does happen though. LSD can cure any addiction if you let it. I find it hard to get pleasure from things while on LSD, I can play a video game that I usually enjoy but on LSD I don't enjoy it at all. If you have a bad trip, the day after may leave you on an edge. It's best to let time pass and get some rest, and eat something, spend time with people. All my trips have been good and bad and seem to switch during it. Anyway, some advice, if you're going to do LSD it is a learning experience and do it with someone. I've only ever done LSD alone and I've always wanted to share the experience with someone. One thing is certain, LSD will change you as an individual. It will change you right down to the core. Typically for better, like incresed willpower. However, any personality change that happens is likely to revert back to normal in a few weeks. Something I've noticed, no one ever wants to do LSD again right after they've had a trip, but will be open for trying it again after a month or longer.

Oh yeah, if ur going to do it listen to music, there's nothing better to be able to each individual note and feel it too.

Posts merged. Next time, please use the 'edit' button. aNdMoRe~

Uniquemind
February 8th, 2016, 02:27 AM
Don't do it.

tovaris
February 10th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Dont psicadelics ruin peoples self. If you eant to go high go up a mountin and run for a hour

Lachy
February 15th, 2016, 05:08 AM
I have not done it but can see the appeal.
It physically is not harmful (Assuming it is actually LSD) but a bad trip can be quite distressing. Always do it with a sober person or two who can keep an eye over the ones getting high. If you are a creative type it can really stimulate you're creative juices. So much famous art, especially music from the last 50 years or so has been created due to the influence of LSD. The Beatles is one noticeable example, so it's net affect on society has certainly been positive. There are risks though (on the whole to oneself)

Sudds3
February 22nd, 2016, 11:50 PM
I just did LSD for the first time a few days ago. I took 3 tabs throughout the day and had an amazing experience. If you do decide to do it, make sure that you aren't feeling depressed, anxious, nervous, etc. because it will just heighten any feelings you have. I was really excited to do it so I had a great experience. Also make sure that it is real LSD, it shouldn't taste like anything when you take it. If you do take it, place it under your tongue and let it sit there for like a half hour or more and then swallow it. You should start to feel it after about 60-90 minutes and it will carry on from anywhere between 6-12 hours. The visual hallucinations are just a small part of it. Those peak after a few hours and last for an hour or two. You won't see dragons or anything, mostly just distorted colors, geometric patters, etc. Especially looking at people's faces you will see their facial structure move around (possibly, it is different for everyone). Make sure you have a sitter if you do decide to take it. Someone who is sober and can help you if you start to freak out a little bit. It will be very overwhelming so start off in a comfortable place, then once you have a good handle on what is happening you can move outside and enjoy it. It is a lot more than just visual hallucinations, you will feel very open and free while also connected with the universe. It is a great feeling. Make sure that you are with trusted friends because you will probably say some pretty stupid stuff. I know I did. It was just funny for them to watch me do it so we all had a great time. Music also sounds very distinct and clear, like you can hear every instrument in the song. If you do notice you are starting to freak out a bit or have a bad trip, a change of setting (like moving to a different room) or changing the music you are listening to will help tremendously. I started to freak out a bit when I went to the bathroom because it was a really small room, so I just left and I felt better.

Overall it can be an amazing experience and I highly recommend it, if it is pure LSD. Good luck and happy tripping!

Oh and one last thing, I know a lot of people said this but make sure you have water. Give it to your sitter and let them know that if you are asking for something but you don't know what you want (because you can't explain it while you are tripping) then you want water. You won't be hungry and food won't be very appealing because there is so much going on. Also, take it earlier in the morning, around 10 am. It should then kick in just after 11. You won't be able to sleep when you take it. I took 3 throughout the day, the last on around 6:30 pm and I ended up falling asleep around 3 am. The visual hallucinations will end hours before you finally stop tripping. The feelings of openness and freedom will continue though, that can be the best part because it will invoke a lot of introspection and reflection about your own life. And the last thing I have to say is this: acid will take you on a crazy ride, and if you're not ready to go then it will just drag you along. It'll be a fun trip though, if you are ready.

Posts merged. Please use the edit button next time. ~City Kid

Fehu
February 29th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Personally, I've never tried it(plans always fall apart lol), but I know a lot of people who have done it and other drugs that make you trip. If you have a stable mind, go for it, stay positive and remember that your on the drug(this is important for all drugs), don't do a lot your first time, and have a friend with you who you trust, good luck.

don't people say it's comparable to being sycizophrenic for a day and you don't want that for sure not only that but some people continue having hallucinations and flashbacks for a while after taking it meaning like a couple days to a month or more sometimes (not all the time but on and off)

Not to be a dick, but do those people have schizophrenia, what's your source lol.

Posts merged. Please use the edit button next time. ~City Kid

CosmicNoodle
March 4th, 2016, 05:30 PM
I've had a bad experience with LSD, it never works out well, seems to be 50/50 if you're gonna have a bad trip

Caleb1998
March 27th, 2016, 09:50 PM
One thing is for sure you don't wanna take it just to get 'high'. LSD is a mind opening experience and if you want to do it make sure you're a comfortable environment where you can't be disturbed, frightened, or messed with. Make sure you really want to do it because just the slightest doubt about doing it can put you into a bad trip.

Meron
March 28th, 2016, 12:04 AM
To make it short, don't. It can get you addicted, ruin your entire life and health, and not to mention that you'll be arrested for possession of an illegal substance if you had some and possession of an illegal substance with the intent to supply if you had a lot of it.