PDA

View Full Version : Bastard

benlodge123
January 23rd, 2016, 07:54 PM
So this twat made a joke about self harm I took it on the front teeth but when I got home it sunk in how much of a idiot this lad was. I told him I had self harmed but I think he will spread it and that makes me feel 10 times worse

lliam
January 29th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Isn't it better to wait whether he does spread it or not then becoming depressed now?

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 10:03 PM
learn to not let things others say matter to u it will help a lot just ignore it

AceOfHearts
June 3rd, 2016, 03:22 AM
Maritza's advice is good. But I know that it's not as simple as saying "don't let it bother you". If he spreads it around, be calm about it. Don't feel depressed about it or angry. Just brush it off. That won't be the reaction he wants and he will be more offended that you didn't react how he expected and he'll leave you alone. Eventually. Just please don't let it get to you too much. I know it's hard. But try

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 07:04 AM
So this twat made a joke about self harm I took it on the front teeth but when I got home it sunk in how much of a idiot this lad was. I told him I had self harmed but I think he will spread it and that makes me feel 10 times worse
Ugh it is so annoying that people like that exist! I blame education. Can you report the kid?

Croconaw
June 3rd, 2016, 07:05 AM
Why did you tell him?

Body odah Man
June 3rd, 2016, 07:38 AM
Some people have no shame. Sounds like a real twat.