PDA

View Full Version : Games and Rage Quiting

Moriya
January 23rd, 2016, 04:18 PM
Here's an interesting thread: Name the last game you played that made you rage quit, or list the game(s) that always make you rage quit but you still play it nonetheless :P

For me, it's Pokemon. I've thrown my DS so many times that I'm surprised that it's still working:eek:

Babs
January 23rd, 2016, 08:22 PM
Skyrim being the one video game I play regularly, that. I can't see shit in caves and quests almost always send you to one and I end up getting my ass kicked if there are some bad motherfuckers. Or maybe I'm just bad at the game. I like the game nonetheless, so.

StoppingTom
January 23rd, 2016, 10:17 PM
I'm not really a ragequitter, but if I'm playing in a match in League and we're getting our asses kicked but the team refuses to surrender, I'll just shut down my laptop because I don't feel like dealing.

My brother, however, breaks things and throws controllers across the room.

Melodic
January 23rd, 2016, 11:42 PM
Black Ops 2.

I rage quit a lot because so many people start screaming in their mics, and it annoys me so freaking much.

Body odah Man
January 24th, 2016, 04:29 AM
DKC 2. MAN, that game can cause so much rage it's insane. I'm not that much of a gamer rager though, but my friend is. He screams and shit, starts swear-crying, it's a mess.

Uniquemind
January 24th, 2016, 05:01 AM
When I was little I used to rage quit a lot on board games or any game really I was spending a lot of effort in and wasn't doing decently at.

Now that I'm older I don't really rage quit anymore, the only things that makes me mad are technical difficulties (wifi-failure, internet service provider not working, etc.)

I swore an oath to myself that I would master human emotions and that self control would make me unique amongst my peers, I succeeded for the most part.

Splat
January 25th, 2016, 06:55 AM
Minecraft multiplayer.
I'm not saying everyone's like this but omg it pisses me off so much when you get griefers who wreck everything you've done in your spare time 😒

Murk
February 4th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Ugh...being on a mmo team, winning then having a bunch of moronic noobs join on your team... Tankionline

West Coast Sheriff
February 4th, 2016, 08:58 AM
When I was little I used to rage quit a lot on board games or any game really I was spending a lot of effort in and wasn't doing decently at.

Now that I'm older I don't really rage quit anymore, the only things that makes me mad are technical difficulties (wifi-failure, internet service provider not working, etc.)

I swore an oath to myself that I would master human emotions and that self control would make me unique amongst my peers, I succeeded for the most part.

I would get so upset when I was younger. Now it doesn't bother me at all.

Murk
February 7th, 2016, 02:19 AM
It used to make me mad once when I was younger the worst thing I did was pull a key off a keyboard .... now thinking about it I'm well, to be frank,LMAO!

Chapperz16
February 7th, 2016, 06:23 AM
DOTA 2 having morons throw the game away

mahony0509
February 8th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Fifa 16... Just thinking about it is making me feel sick.

Typhlosion
February 11th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Grand Chase... I was terrible at PvP at would always throw fits if I lost.

#longlivethechase

Edit: And when I say throw a fit I mean I once broke the wood of my bed once.

Karkat
February 11th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Not a GAME specifically- OOT is mad easy- but a part in a game.

Gerudo Horseback Archery. Biggest quiver.

TWO WORDS

FUCK THAT (But I did it yay)

Edit:

I'd like to include that this wasn't even my first time. I have a 100% save file on my Wii. No. I'm just a masochist :^)