PDA

View Full Version : Deathmetal/Deathcore

Reise
January 23rd, 2016, 12:55 PM
Hi, I'm fan of Deathstyle so I wondered who else was fan of that kind of music.
I'd like to discover new bands as well, I'll post first several Deathmetal/Deathcore musics.

My favorite, the one that made me like this kind of music.
quPliK3eAy4

The one with which I discovered this kind of music.
i8GDAcIpaN8

Currently listening.
giK9Be_XiQE

I'm lovin' it.
bty4-TgBV9I

And what about you?

Desuetude
January 27th, 2016, 03:03 AM
I only listen to a couple deathcore bands because, like you, I'm looking for new music. Thy Art Is Murder, Avatar, Gojira and Upon a Burning Body are brilliant though so you should check them out. Just let me know if you want song recommendations.

Abhorrence
January 27th, 2016, 04:17 AM
I listen to Suicide Silence, Veil Of Maya, Chelsea Grin, Thy Art Is Murder, Carnifex and The Black Dahlia Murder. They're that style.

trustn01
January 31st, 2016, 09:09 AM
I only listen to a couple deathcore bands because, like you, I'm looking for new music. Thy Art Is Murder, Avatar, Gojira and Upon a Burning Body are brilliant though so you should check them out. Just let me know if you want song recommendations.

I'm sorry, but Gojira is anything *but* Deathcore, and if memory serves me right Thy Art is Murder is not Deathcore either.

When it actually comes to these genres, I hate 95% of Deathmetal (the snare drumming really eats away at me), but I really like Sulphur Aeon, and Melodeath bands like Brymir, Amon Amarth, Norther etc.

Fractured Silhouette
January 31st, 2016, 09:38 AM
SFrTeHRYshs
6cgc9TMxQAc
WRB4mrSun28
nH2K8S2Ajb0
jy2MLw_JMJk
45fvwFunaKE
UyRW8FTlp7o
b_XL5KD6npQ
XqcO7dTAX0U
YWMDG49lnTU
KnaClnVnj_c
ncJxIxl9GmA

You're welcome.

trustn01
January 31st, 2016, 09:49 AM
KnaClnVnj_c

You're welcome.

Sorry, Vildhjarta is not Death Metal either. It's a Djent band, which is stylistically closer to Jazz Fusion than to Death.

v0MkJtI3FvU

Just remembered this. I don't really like it, but you might. Quite interesting Tech Death with pretty unique fretless bass playing.

Desuetude
January 31st, 2016, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry, but Gojira is anything *but* Deathcore, and if memory serves me right Thy Art is Murder is not Deathcore either.
To be honest with you I went by Wikipedia. Gojira is classed as death metal which the OP asked for anyway and yeah Thy Art is definitely deathcore but I don't tend to memorise specific subgenres of all the bands I listen to so some of them might be a bit out.