PDA

View Full Version : Dark circles and deep wrinkles

supermanz
January 23rd, 2016, 07:42 AM
I am using olive oil but there is no effect from it by far..I don't wake up easily for school and I get tired,I try to drink enough water,I wear contact lenses .. Please help

Elysium
January 23rd, 2016, 08:42 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: VT General Hospital

jsands
January 23rd, 2016, 09:59 AM
You're right to drink a lot of water anyway. It sounds like your eyes are simply tired, I don't just mean you're not getting enough sleep but you're not letting them rest enough in general.

To sort out the wrinkles and circles olive oil won't work, you need some kind of emollient which is like a moisturising cream that actually works rather than just a stupid "make up" version. You should be able to get a medicated one from any pharmacy/chemist.
And GET SOME REST :)

UnicornAreCool
January 24th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Olive oil won't really help with wrinkles, Id say use a good moisturiser and wear an SPF (every day) to prevent wrinkles as most come from sun damage. Also although drinking water is good for you it won't have a massive effect on your skin, that's what a moisturisers for.

From what it sounds like sugar could be a problem. Free sugars from foods without fibre can cause tiredness, dark circles and wrinkles. Try avoid sugary drinks and processed food and eat wholegrain and whole foods. You should eat under 30g a day and Id really recommend checking the backs of foods to see how much sugar they contain.

For more info on skincare and lifestyle I have a blog:http://obsessedwithskin.blogspot.co.uk/

benlodge123
March 4th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I have dark eyes. It's part of my appearance