PDA

View Full Version : First time really drunk,first time really high

Giannaras
January 21st, 2016, 06:47 PM
Hi I don't know if this breaks any rules(sorry if it does),I would like to here your stories on your first time being really drunk or high so here are mine
First time really drunk:Well I had always been drinking alchool but not excessively(to the point I remembered what I did).So I was at a friends house his parents were on a trip so we mixed 4 different brands of whiskey and got a bottle of Vodka,so we drunk half the bottle each(with banana juice mixed,my idea and it was great)and I was still knowing what I'm doing so I get the whiskey and I do sth I wouldn't do sober,I drink it instantly(like water)imagine 4 brands mixed whiskey(200 ml).So I say it's my time to leave and when I got to the street it kicked in(4 am at night).I see a police car coming my way so I start to piss on the street in front of them(they didn't mind,Greece bro).So I reach home and I feel like going to the bathroom to take a shit.As I was sitting there I did my job but then fell asleep.Next thing I know 6 hours passed and I am on my bed and I got up and my parents were laughing their hearts out(but I they were nervous because they knew),they told me that at 6 am they found me sleeping in the bathroom without flushing away my shit and my mom says after she woke me up I got up naked like a zombie and went straight to bed(but I didn't remember any of this)

1st time really high:It was really good quality weed (like it stayed in you hands,like glue and smelled really good)and it had THC crystals on it so I smoke like 3/4 of a cig 50/50 mixed with smoke and it was like hell(paradise)when I touched my heart I felt my blood and everything on my body,also I thought that I could send energy to things through my brain though I looked stupid when I was doing it :P and it was just really trippy,also I was the one who lost the bet so I had to go pay the delivery man who probably understood what I had be doing :metal: and it was really good experience and for some point me and one of my friends started doing like animal noises to each other :P and it was really weird,also I laughed my heart out when stoned like that for minor things(at some point I thought I should stop or I will have a heart attack)

sabbi
January 23rd, 2016, 04:32 AM
Neither fortunately I lime to be in control of my mind and body. Ok so I'm boring, but safe:) that is safe if I'm mot with someone drunk or high out their mind.

RiHouse
January 23rd, 2016, 08:38 AM
I've only ever got drunk once. It was horrific. It was fine while I was drunk, even though I remember almost nothing, other than the fact that I thought it was a good idea to smash bottles against a wall. I woke up and blood was pouring out of my hands, I had a headache, and it hurt to move. Took a couple days to recover.

Getting high was amazing. I had some ecstasy at a party and I was floating on a cloud for about 3 hours. It was great. There were beautiful colors everywhere and I could feel and see the blood pumping through everyone's body. 10/10 would do again.

Abhorrence
January 23rd, 2016, 02:09 PM
The first time I got properly out of my head drunk was probably at a party on a hill near my house. There was around 70 people there and I pre-drank a bottle of vodka and climbed to the party area with my friends. I kept drinking more and more - cider, jaeger, vodka, whiskey, whatever. I was also doing balloons which is basically a legal high with Nitrous Oxide. I threw up at the beginning of the night and then halfway through the night I could no longer stand and I was laying on my friend who I had known for about a week. I tried to kiss a random guy which was awkward and I took pictures with loads of people I didn't know. I threw up again and somehow lost my boot. So I was wandering around with one shoe on and apparently at some point the friends I went up with said they were gonna go home and told me to come with. I told them all to 'fuck off' and continued drinking and raving. Eventually my friend had to hold my hand all the way down the hill and then carried me to the bus stop. I called my mum and got her to get me a taxi and when I got home I collapsed on my living room floor and just slept there. Pretty eventful night.

The first time I got really high was not so long ago, actually. I don't overly smoke weed but I was smoking with my pipe with the same friend who carried me to the bus stop. We ordered pizza and just marvelled at the creation of it. I ate two slices and laughed so hard because the pizza looked like Pac-Man and then my friend put the sauce pots to make them look like the things Pac-Man eats. It was hilarious to high me. Then my friend began laughing at the wall and I was just recording him and eating my pizza. We ended up going to bed a little while later and watched Family Guy. I'm telling you, watching Family Guy whilst you are high is amazing. It is the funniest programme in existence when high.

Disclaimer: I do not condone excessive alcohol use or illegal drug use, stay in school kids.

Thatkid120
January 23rd, 2016, 04:20 PM
I smoked weed before i drank alcohol
Im 16 and live in a small town so there's nothing for teens to do besides get high and drunk.
The first time i got high i was 14 and was the summer before my freshman year. My cousin and i had to joints and went into our backyard and stared to smoke. I didn't really feel different at first. My cousin suggested that we should walk to our uncles hpuse which was dive minutes away and as we walked i began to smile uncontrollably and i looked over at my cousin and i could barely see his face in the dark , so i saw his cartoon smile roughly and we started laughing so fucking hard��. Once we got to our uncles(who is a pothead himself) we started playing on his ps3 and laughing uncontrollably at eachothers jokes and remarks. I eventually we started playing music and eating food , i felt like my mind was at ease and i didnt have a worry in the world. We got back to my house at about 12 am and crashed��
The first time i got drunk was the end of my freshman year. I got invited to a beach party with some of my older friends for a bonfire. Once i got there we all had weed(OF COURSE) and rolled up the joints and blunts. One of my friends pulled out to bottles of smirnoff vodka and we bgan to take straight shots. About 15 minutes later the fire went out and everyone got distracted trying to make another fire, so me and another friend snoke off with half a bottle of vodka and took some more shots then we all got together and smoked. It was soon time for me and few friends to go. We walked half way across the beach and 3 of us fell down on the sand. I struggled to get back up but everytime i did i feel back down again. 30 minutes later i blanked out and then woke up in my bed the next morning (wondering how the fuck i got home!) . I had a killer headache and didnt drink for the whole summer.

Lesson learned :i love weed way more than alcohol ��

Babs
January 23rd, 2016, 08:09 PM
First time really drunk wasn't particularly special. Had a bunch of sangria and beer, woke up wickedly nauseous, but with the miraculous discovery that I don't get headaches when hungover. Wasn't a bad night though.

First time getting really high wasn't terribly special either, since I usually go hard when I smoke weed anyway. I felt like I didn't even exist, that I was just watching the events going on in the room around me. Time felt very long. But it was a grand ol time.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 23rd, 2016, 09:26 PM
I will let you know in a while. Lol.
Red red wine u make me feel so fine...

Inflation26
January 29th, 2016, 04:24 PM
First time drunk: I had gotten tipsy before but not "losing control drunk". The first time was when I was 16 (september 2014) at the birthday party of a very good friend. We started off with just beer (like 7 or 8) but switched to Malibu and Bacardi around midnight. Someone told me to mix Malibu with milk (never doing that again) and I was naive and didn't realize he was trying to screw me over because he knew I hadn't drank much before. So shit went downhill from there. Had about 6 or 7 mix drinks and me and my friends went into the rival town to mess around. A friend of mine did something (don't know what) and we all started running and I was so drunk that I went down HARD. Didn't feel any pain but I was bleeding bad and had ripped my brand new jeans.

The next morning I had some lame excuse why my jeans were ripped and bloody and my mom said it was okay and we could go out to buy a new pair the same day. So we did. We went into the city. As soon as I walked out of the elevator into the streets filled with people bumping into me I felt really sick. I threw up in de little canal next to my sister and my mom. Never felt so embarrassed in my life. Since then my friend have the rule to not let someone who feels that bad go home alone.

First time really high:
I had smoked a joint once before between classes (not my brightest moment), but the second time my friends and I decided to get 8 sticks. We are from the Netherlands after all. So we started around 9 PM with the first, sitting outside in a park, playing some soccer and smoked a joint with 15 minutes in between, until the 4th. We went home to a friends house and smoke 4 more in his backyard. By 12.30 AM I was baked as hell. I felt so good and could not stop giggling and that infected some of the other guys (there were 3 others smoking with me) so we were all laughing at nothing. It was a great night for real

Human
February 2nd, 2016, 08:06 PM
The first time I got really drunk I was about 14, shoutout to UK drinking culture, and I blacked out and threw up outside, woke up in my bed with no recollection and sick everywhere, could have choked to death in my sleep oops.

The first time I've gotten really high was late last year, I was at a party and me and my friend put an entire 10 bag (like 1g) in a joint and smoked it, that was a really nice experience although I did feel a little too high, and then a couple weeks after at another party I smoked way too much and drunk at the same time and threw up everywhere

I've quit smoking now, rip

Desuetude
February 9th, 2016, 05:46 PM
First time really drunk: I was a depressed 14 year old and went into my dads liquor cabinet, mixed about 5 drinks and downed it. I was on skype to some VT people, remember walking to the loo to throw up whilst nearly falling down the stairs and the next thing I know it's the morning, I've got my head on my beanbag half over the bin and I need to clean the puke off my carpet (to this day no one knows about that night). I don't even count that though, the second time was the time that changed my drinking habits. I was at my friends party, didn't know anyone so I did about 10 shots of vodka in the space of 15 minutes to try to make myself feel more comfortable. Started puking, they dragged my half conscious self home (dads house) because luckily I lived up the road. Only my little sister was in so she called my mum because she couldn't get hold of dad. Basically both my parents turn up and have to undress me and put me to bed and this whole time apparently I'm banging on like "I'm sorry I'm sorry". Yeah, that was an experience that dramatically changed my outlook on drinking. It was fucking horrific and I'm never going to live that down.

First time really high: Was only about a couple months ago. I don't know what went wrong because I've hotboxed before and it was all good but yeah 4 of us hotboxed my friends room, I had about 8 tokes and just lay there. Can't remember how long we were in there but I started tripping bad because the lights were off and I could see all those colours you get when your eyes are shut but they were so bright and the room was spinning like hell. I felt paralysed and couldn't move my limbs and had people laying on me which made me feel trapped. Would probably have whitied if I was in there any longer. When I got out I could barely walk or talk. I was hungry af but they made me toast and I couldn't even eat it. Lay on the sofa and slept that shit off. Haven't done weed since and have no desire to.

I much prefer alcohol. Now that I'm legal I go out regularly and alcohol actually lets me have a good time without having to worry so much.

Sheriff McGregor
February 9th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Drink was sophomore year, I asked my dads friend to get me some vodka and I drank it before homecoming. He was an alcoholic and my dad gave him a job and he was very grateful to our family so he kind of just went with it. They had a falling out and didn't see each other for a year. He called me the other day to say he was having kidney treatment done and I nearly cried.

Then a month or two later I was helping a cousin move and he and his friends lit up a blunt and I joined in.

I was 15 for both times. I'm now 17 and have kind of struggled with alcohol over the last 2 years. I'm hoping to quit drinking recklessly and maybe have a fancy beer with my family but only in the safety of our home.

Cognizant
February 15th, 2016, 04:51 AM
When I was like 15 I drank some wine until I got a little tipsy. It really wasn't that special. I just rambled a lot. Weed is what I have more experience and experimentation with.

Ok so I've smoked weed three times now, every time through a pipe. The first time was with my best friend just to see what it would be like. I didn't really get high, but it did relax me just slightly. I don't count it as being high though because right after I was able to drive to Safeway and get groceries with my friend without problem.

The second time was with an old friend and his sister. The weed didn't affect me at all and I awkwardly sat in the back seat of my friends Prius while him and his sister were stoned af.

The third time, it was with my friend Yesid in my car. And oh my god. I'm either such a fucking lightweight, or my friend had some REALLY good weed because it only took one hit and I was nearly knocked out. At first, I started feeling nauseous and my heartrate shot up. I thought it might've been some weird adverse reaction, but then I started to feel better. I started to just feel really out there, I guess. My vision was starting to black out around the edges. I could barely move. I tried to close my car door which was wide open (which I opened when I felt nauseous), and I almost fell out of my car :P time slowed down so much. My friend kept talking to me and I honestly couldn't remember 3/4 of the shit he was telling me. I just kept looking at his face and laughing. It was also a weird experience because it kept tripping my anxiety, but at the same time, I felt so calm. It was so bizzare feeling. I definitely liked it but it's something I'd only do with close friends or people I trust.

Liki_Li
February 22nd, 2016, 04:12 PM
such a funny time ;D

The Faulted
February 28th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Both were awesome times for me haha. First time getting drunk was in my best friend's basement. There was a couple of us and we ended up playing Just Dance and ordering pizza. Typical drinking night.

First time getting high was with 5 other people, and 2 out of the 5 had also not smoked before. We had a really small pipe and lighter, and we seshed in a secluded forest area. Had some good laughs and a really good time.

Fehu
February 29th, 2016, 05:25 PM
First time really drunk was probably a few months ago. A friend came over and brought a bottle in, we drank a little of some cheap vodka I had around my house, and being used to cheap alcohol, I drank a glass of vodka. He left like half an hour later, and I like never drink, and after it kicks in, I call my friend cuz I'm drunk late at night alone with nothing to do, we talk for a couple hours, I puke on carpet next to couch, fall asleep and wake up like 1 or 2 more times to puke in same spot.

1st time really high was in like august. I'd only smoked like a couple times before so I was new still. Me and two friends(one didn't smoke and stayed sober) were in my garage. My friend busts out a gram(I was gonna pitch in for another gram but didn't see him before he picked up). I grind that stuff up and neither of us could roll a good joint, so I brought out ugly home made pipe made out of pine, and we pass that back and forth for a while, then I roll a loose joint and smoked it(all in all we smoked like 3/4 a gram of some loud(at least I think it was). I got really high, and my other friend who smoked with me said he wasn't high but its obvious he was. Anyway I kept laughing at small things for a long time, and only I noticed them so my friends think I'm laughing at nothing. At this point we go from garage to living room inside my house, play smash and eat cheetos we got earlier(eating them, like the taste was good, but the feeling of grabbing a Cheeto was really cool and weird and I couldn't tell if I grabbed any so I'd think I'm pulling out a Cheeto when really I have nothing in my hand. After a while cheetos are gone, and were all on our phones doing whatever(sober friend I feel so sorry you must've been bored as shit lol). After a while someone says they want pizza and I use money I was gonna buy weed with to get pizza hut which was amazing at the time. We ate pizza and played Mario on Wii, then sober friend went home and I forgot most of what happened after that but I slept soon after.

Sorry if any of that is confusing or if I cussed accidentally.

kylem1229
February 29th, 2016, 08:16 PM
I've never been drunk or high, and never will be. I've had a few sips of alcohol in my life, but never more than 1/4 a bottle. I plan to stay alcohol free.

Stronk Serb
March 1st, 2016, 03:39 PM
Well, the only time I got shitfaced with booze was at the old fort downtown. My friends walked me to a bus stop and that's when I blacked out. Mom said I struggled to unlock the door and she had to help me get cjanged for bed. Also she said I was babling in my sleep yelling to call an ambulance. Next morning I saw a pile of vomit (I am 100% sure it's mine) in front of my apartment building, on the staircase. Anyways, I poured some water on it so it went to the grass. Didn't want anyone to know I barfed there, or someone slipping on a puddle of half-digested Chinese food. Moral of the story: never drink "Rubin" Vinjak.

Now I stick to beer and quality spirits. With the lack of methanol I am a drinking machine.

Michael75
April 4th, 2016, 02:43 PM
I actually smoked weed before being proper drunk. Me and my friend, in school (yes bad idea from the start) I only had two puffs, got fuck all off it but a bit giddy, thankfully. Few weeks later me and a different friend shared another joint, had a good 6 draws each - couldn't walk. It took us 5 minutes to smoke it, and by the time we got up to the house we couldn't walk. We finally made it upstairs, collapsed on the sofa, and i could just about hit the play button for some Pink Floyd. We sat there laughing for a good 15 minutes while petting my dog, it settled itself so we could move after about half an hour so we drank about two cans of coke and like 6 twinkies each. We did a few laps of MotoGP 15 (I only high sided once!)
First time i was proper proper drunk was only a few weeks ago actually, i had 12 shots of vodka at my house home alone one night and proceeded to skype my girlfriend. I don't remember much but apparently I sang and played Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, and A Team by Ed Sheeran, oh, and also nearly started crying because I couldn't get hard. Ive been clean from weed for about 6 weeks now, I got into a lot of trouble over it in school and lost a good friend over it. I'd strongly advise not abusing/dealing drugs in school.

Also, I do not promote the use of drugs/alcohol, of course.

NeuroTiger
April 16th, 2016, 02:31 PM
First time really high:
I had smoked a joint once before between classes (not my brightest moment), but the second time my friends and I decided to get 8 sticks. We are from the Netherlands after all. So we started around 9 PM with the first, sitting outside in a park, playing some soccer and smoked a joint with 15 minutes in between, until the 4th. We went home to a friends house and smoke 4 more in his backyard. By 12.30 AM I was baked as hell. I felt so good and could not stop giggling and that infected some of the other guys (there were 3 others smoking with me) so we were all laughing at nothing. It was a great night for real

You're a lucky guy to be living there.
I've visited Amsterdam 2-3 weeks ago and my first time high was there 15 days ago. Had a party at the hotel I was staying at (like the official international launching party)...I tried the amnesia one...yeah, I can't remember what happened on that day :cool:
Will definitely recommend the Netherlands not only for the weeds but also for the bike trips and stuffs...love the Netherlands.

Inflation26
April 17th, 2016, 10:30 AM
You're a lucky guy to be living there.
I've visited Amsterdam 2-3 weeks ago and my first time high was there 15 days ago. Had a party at the hotel I was staying at (like the official international launching party)...I tried the amnesia one...yeah, I can't remember what happened on that day :cool:
Will definitely recommend the Netherlands not only for the weeds but also for the bike trips and stuffs...love the Netherlands.

Good to hear you had a good time in my home town! Although drugs are the things that attract a LOT of tourist I do think the image people have of Amsterdam is a bit crooked. The image foreigners have is very much confirmed and amplified in the tourist areas (The Dam, Het Spui, Damrak, Red Light District etc.) but as soon as you go out of the tourist areas there are fewer coffee shops. I don't smoke weed very often either. I haven't in about two months. I might do it soon though

Coolguy2068
May 3rd, 2016, 08:28 PM
Hi I don't know if this breaks any rules(sorry if it does),I would like to here your stories on your first time being really drunk or high so here are mine
First time really drunk:Well I had always been drinking alchool but not excessively(to the point I remembered what I did).So I was at a friends house his parents were on a trip so we mixed 4 different brands of whiskey and got a bottle of Vodka,so we drunk half the bottle each(with banana juice mixed,my idea and it was great)and I was still knowing what I'm doing so I get the whiskey and I do sth I wouldn't do sober,I drink it instantly(like water)imagine 4 brands mixed whiskey(200 ml).So I say it's my time to leave and when I got to the street it kicked in(4 am at night).I see a police car coming my way so I start to piss on the street in front of them(they didn't mind,Greece bro).So I reach home and I feel like going to the bathroom to take a shit.As I was sitting there I did my job but then fell asleep.Next thing I know 6 hours passed and I am on my bed and I got up and my parents were laughing their hearts out(but I they were nervous because they knew),they told me that at 6 am they found me sleeping in the bathroom without flushing away my shit and my mom says after she woke me up I got up naked like a zombie and went straight to bed(but I didn't remember any of this)

1st time really high:It was really good quality weed (like it stayed in you hands,like glue and smelled really good)and it had THC crystals on it so I smoke like 3/4 of a cig 50/50 mixed with smoke and it was like hell(paradise)when I touched my heart I felt my blood and everything on my body,also I thought that I could send energy to things through my brain though I looked stupid when I was doing it :P and it was just really trippy,also I was the one who lost the bet so I had to go pay the delivery man who probably understood what I had be doing :metal: and it was really good experience and for some point me and one of my friends started doing like animal noises to each other :P and it was really weird,also I laughed my heart out when stoned like that for minor things(at some point I thought I should stop or I will have a heart attack)

dang at least you remember most of it

Giannaras
May 27th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Update:I asked and found that the weed I smoked in that high I mentioned was AMNESIA HAZE,it's the 3rd most dominant sativa strain so that's why it was that good,also pretty strong.

Will Grigg's on Fire
June 4th, 2016, 07:31 PM
My first time being drunk and my first time being high aren't very fun stories, so I'll talk about my first time getting very drunk and my first time getting very high.

My first time getting very drunk I was at a small house party when I was around 16 or so. I had only been drunk around two or three times before that so needless to say I was very inexperienced with alcohol. I thought I was a big boy who could drink a lot and a friend of mine who was already experienced at the time put me to the test and fed me beer after beer and shot after shot, including sniffing some brandy (horrible experience!). I fumbled to the garden and vomited my guts out twice and then got carried into a bed where I somehow managed to get myself to the window to vomit a third time. It was far from a good experience but did teach me an important lesson about limits.

My first time getting extremely high was the first time I took a hit of a gravity bong. For those who don't know, a gravity bong is when you cut open the bottom of a 2l Coke bottle and pack a bowl at the top of it while putting it in water. You light the bowl and let the smoke build up inside the bottle and then you take the cap off, push the bottle down and put your mouth over the hole so you end up getting 2l of smoke in your lungs which is a very very very big amount to handle. One hit of that put me on another level. I saw the world in black and white stop motion and I got very paranoid, because I was supposed to drive about 3 or 4 hours after I took the hit. I ended up pacing around the house and took two showers to try sober myself up, neither of which really worked as I was seriously freaking out and focusing on survival. I eventually got my shit together just in time to drive and managed to sober up to be able to confidently drive safely. I don't know how my body did it, but I am very happy it did!