PDA

View Full Version : Anger + Self esteem issues = ??

etfboy
January 20th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Hey guys been active here right now cause recently (few ago) I just wanna vent out i guess...

I had another breakdown and it sucks basically what caused it is well i have "friends" that just made fun of me on facebook. Now its a normal thing for them to be savage with posts when they do that to other people i just laugh with them im not that kind of guy. But i dunno you can call me being butthurt or sensitive but when their the one picking on me it just has a different effect on me. (sidenote: I've changed my major so my "friends" are from my old major, i have no friends on my new major more on that later.) The effect on me was when my self esteem kicked in i felt ashamed embarrassed and i remembered how much of i fuck up i am due to the fact that i had the same treatment with my "Friends" back in high school. It just sucks that the "friends" you cling on and me changing majors they are the only ones that filled me.Filled me with hope that "hey i still have friends it's not that bad" feeling and they go savage like that just sucks. And theeen i got angry which kicked in the anger issues. I punched the wall so hard that my knuckles right now were swollen and couldn't close my hand I also hit my head and punched my jaw (you ever had that moments where you can't feel any pain when your angry? that's what im feeling). Here's the kicker, I'm not mad at them but im mad at myself. Why? simply because im a fuckup i hate myself for being weak as always and just letting people push me like that. It sucks to be a fuck up don't be like me.

well thanks for actually taking time and reading this poorly constructed thread :)) i just wanna vent out and share my recent breakdown story....

Vermilion
January 20th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Hey guys been active here right now cause recently (few ago) I just wanna vent out i guess...

I had another breakdown and it sucks basically what caused it is well i have "friends" that just made fun of me on facebook. Now its a normal thing for them to be savage with posts when they do that to other people i just laugh with them im not that kind of guy. But i dunno you can call me being butthurt or sensitive but when their the one picking on me it just has a different effect on me. (sidenote: I've changed my major so my "friends" are from my old major, i have no friends on my new major more on that later.) The effect on me was when my self esteem kicked in i felt ashamed embarrassed and i remembered how much of i fuck up i am due to the fact that i had the same treatment with my "Friends" back in high school. It just sucks that the "friends" you cling on and me changing majors they are the only ones that filled me.Filled me with hope that "hey i still have friends it's not that bad" feeling and they go savage like that just sucks. And theeen i got angry which kicked in the anger issues. I punched the wall so hard that my knuckles right now were swollen and couldn't close my hand I also hit my head and punched my jaw (you ever had that moments where you can't feel any pain when your angry? that's what im feeling). Here's the kicker, I'm not mad at them but im mad at myself. Why? simply because im a fuckup i hate myself for being weak as always and just letting people push me like that. It sucks to be a fuck up don't be like me.

well thanks for actually taking time and reading this poorly constructed thread :)) i just wanna vent out and share my recent breakdown story....

If you want to chat message me I'm always happy to help anyone out :)

Angelssmile
February 5th, 2016, 09:48 AM
1) Love yourself. Self-confidence is attractive.

2) Stand up for yourself. Self-defense is necessary.

3) Focus on developing your talents. Self-expression brings you friends who respect you.