PDA

View Full Version : Stop

Elysium
January 17th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Has anyone played this game? If you haven't heard of it, it's an app for iPhones. Not sure about Androids. Basically, you play against someone else and you're given five random categories and a random letter and you have to come up with something for each category that starts with that letter. Whoever gets the most valid answers in the least amount of time wins the round. This game is supposed to be for people 17+, so some of the results are pretty funny. (Also, you can get half credit for an answer if you misspelled it or if it's an iffy answer or you can get extra credit if it's a rare answer.)

If you've played, what have been some of your best/funniest results? My friend shared this one with me (her answers are on the left, her opponent's are on the right):
http://i.imgur.com/dxEqQA8.jpg

I also just submitted "Crying" for the category "Hobbies". Which was taken as a valid answer.

everlong
January 17th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Although it looks fun, the system looks a bit flawed. I like to believe that "ass" is always the correct answer.

Elysium
January 17th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Although it looks fun, the system looks a bit flawed. I like to believe that "ass" is always the correct answer.
"Ass eating" is a partially correct answer for bad habits... :P

azure moonstone
January 17th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Thank you Elysium for the game suggestion (I'm always looking for new ones)

This game wins for accepting "pissing outside" as a bad habit.

Shiny Moon
January 17th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I used to play this game A LOT, and yes it's available on Android.
There's a pretty cheap way to win almost every time you go first btw.