PDA

View Full Version : snuff smokeless tobacco for the first time

yatapunch
January 14th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Okay, I'm really scared of smokeless tobacco because I took it for the first time. You ask why? How should I know what the f*** that powder is?!
I have a "good" friend in my school, he's good looking but doesn't speak fluid german. I was sitting with him next to the seat in our bus. He said I should try that one time, I was like no I don't want to but he asked me 5 times and then I gave up and took it. It was really gross and it stinks. But my question is how dangerous is smokeless tobacco now for real if you took it for the first time?

I asked an another friend from my school after I took that and he was like it would f*** your brain up (he didn't saw that I took it).

Really guys?
Is that really what the youth of today does?
That really sucks...

sorry for my bad english...

phuckphace
January 14th, 2016, 08:17 PM
tobacco carries a risk of mouth and throat cancer but you have nothing to worry about from trying it as a one-off thing. nicotine won't fuck your brain up either, in fact it has the opposite effect. (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2023194)

it's common to experience jitters and a "nicotine high" the first few times, though. happened to me with snus as well.