PDA

View Full Version : Help with acne problem

Beach_Blonde
January 14th, 2016, 07:18 PM
So lately my face has been breaking out really bad. I was wondering if anyone could point me on the right direction of a good face scrub.

Taryn98
January 14th, 2016, 07:26 PM
I've had good results with Proactiv products.

amgb
January 18th, 2016, 11:07 PM
I've been having breakouts too, it's horrible I know, I get so worked up over acne. What I've been using after washing my face is apple cider vinegar (apple cider with vinegar in it) every night, and lemon and sugar every week. When you rub the apple cider vinegar on your face it could sting if you've got any open wounds, but don't worry it's killing the bacteria. Depending on what your skin's like you can either leave it on overnight, or leave it on for a short while then rinse it off. With the lemon and sugar, this could sting too and the sugar might be a little rough on the skin so don't rub too hard. Make sure your face is clean before rubbing anything on it~~

Everybody's different so there's a small chance it mightn't work for you, and if doesn't pretty much all I can point out is to wash your face everyday, and maybe use a face towel to scrub at it. Don't scrub too hard, and don't wash your face too often because we still need a healthy amount of oils to keep our skin moist and reduce skin damage~

Vanilla Cupcake
January 19th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I would maybe look at your diet and limit some things if your having a lot it. Like pop, milk, and sugary stuff.
I don't get much acne, maybe one zit a month, but I do use something called calamine lotion. It's actually for bug bites, it comes in a pink bottle and it's cheap! It goes on kind of white looking and it's a pink liquid.
I found this remedy on a makeup forum for treating acne and acne scars, blackheads, people swear by it.
I have tried it and I do find it works well. It contains Zinc which I guess it great for healing.
What you do is shake the bottle, then dab a cotton swab in it and then dab it on your problem areas. I would do it at nite so you can put it on thick. Then in the morning just rinse it off, sometimes it's even disappeared by morning.
If you want, you can get a cotton pad and put it on your entire face, it won't harm your skin. :)

sabbi
January 20th, 2016, 03:34 AM
Tried everything on the market, nearly. Nothing worked but I cut out a lot of sugary things which seems to have worked.

gemma 2000
January 21st, 2016, 03:25 PM
My friend got tablets from doctor. It clear up her acne in few weeks. She not got any now.

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 10:35 PM
i get pimples once in awhile ive never used any scrubs or medicine just regular soap and water before i goto bed

Reghan
February 22nd, 2016, 12:48 AM
Is it possible for you to go on the pill? I went on birth control for my skin and it helped a lot!

federica
February 29th, 2016, 04:57 PM
So lately my face has been breaking out really bad. I was wondering if anyone could point me on the right direction of a good face scrub.

i think the better thing to do is going to a doctor and ask to him

Jordan99
February 29th, 2016, 06:09 PM
I've been very fortunate with my complexion and seldom get acne but I have friends who struggle with it. As Taryn mentioned, Proactiv is a good product and as someone else mentioned you can see your doctor and he or she can prescribe medicines to help you deal with an acne problem. The tablets are usually a form of antibiotic and you can get a good facial scrub like betadyne lotion. Good luck and don't worry, you'll outgrow this phase.