PDA

View Full Version : Good classic t.v shows.

Beach_Blonde
January 14th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Here lately I've been watching M.A.S.H on Netflix with !y dad and for a old show its actually really good. So I was wondering if there are any other classic shows that y'all like o watch or think are good.

phuckphace
January 15th, 2016, 03:04 AM
Leave it to Beaver

BlackParadePixie
January 15th, 2016, 07:20 PM
I Love Lucy!!

AutumnWinds
January 15th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Here lately I've been watching M.A.S.H on Netflix with !y dad and for a old show its actually really good. So I was wondering if there are any other classic shows that y'all like o watch or think are good.

i have a friend who loves M.A.S.H. sometimes i watch it with him. he likes all in the family too, but i'm not that into that one.

hairy palmer
January 15th, 2016, 09:31 PM
bewitched, i dream of jeanie, get smart...i luv the ones from the 60's but my ultimate guilty pleasure is the gilmore girls!!!!! cant get enough of em!!!!! ive got the complete box set but theyve started replaying on tele n i waych em like that again lol....actually i take back the guilty part coz im telling the world proudly. I FUCKEN LUV THE GILMORE GIRLS ALRIGHT!!! wotcha gunna do bout it huh!?!:metal:

i dont get mash but i get why peeps do tho...i just dont get into war shite but my answer above might not be ur 'cup o tea' either hehe:metal:

AutumnWinds
January 16th, 2016, 08:52 AM
bewitched, i dream of jeanie, get smart...i luv the ones from the 60's but my ultimate guilty pleasure is the gilmore girls!!!!! cant get enough of em!!!!! ive got the complete box set but theyve started replaying on tele n i waych em like that again lol....actually i take back the guilty part coz im telling the world proudly. I FUCKEN LUV THE GILMORE GIRLS ALRIGHT!!! wotcha gunna do bout it huh!?!:metal:

i dont get mash but i get why peeps do tho...i just dont get into war shite but my answer above might not be ur 'cup o tea' either hehe:metal:

random kinda neat fact. there's a guy i'm kind of seeing. kind of a tough guy. and his absolute favorite show is gilmore girls.

DriveAlive
January 16th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Dick van Dyke show

hairy palmer
January 17th, 2016, 01:48 PM
random kinda neat fact. there's a guy i'm kind of seeing. kind of a tough guy. and his absolute favorite show is gilmore girls.

Hehe that is random but it's pretty obvious if he's n2 the Gilmore girls n u he must have good taste am I right lol:metal:

Professional Russian
January 17th, 2016, 06:15 PM

MASH is my favorite show of all time. There's another member here that shares that appreciation with me. If he's still.active ben should be tapping in on this here soon. Second favorite show? Dukes of hazzard.

AutumnWinds
January 18th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Hehe that is random but it's pretty obvious if he's n2 the Gilmore girls n u he must have good taste am I right lol:metal:

aww. thank you. :)

Melodic
January 18th, 2016, 11:24 PM
The Addams Family *snap, snap*

Tyler97
January 19th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Where do you see these shows? The oldest classic show I see regularly would be Seinfeld and Friends.

AutumnWinds
January 19th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Where do you see these shows? The oldest classic show I see regularly would be Seinfeld and Friends.

tv land has most of them on, there's also a retro channel that we pick up at my friends house sometimes. also metv and a fox air a lot of them real late at night.

Falcons_11
January 22nd, 2016, 06:08 PM
I Love Lucy!!

OMG! I love that old show too. I watch it on TVLD. I like especially when Desi tells Lucy..."Lucy, you got a lot of "splaining" to do.

sabbi
January 23rd, 2016, 03:43 AM
Everybody loves Raymond. Keep watching them over and over. They remind me of my mum and dad.:)

BondJamesBond
January 24th, 2016, 06:18 AM
The A-team and Knight Rider. :D Cheesy, but fun to watch. :)

davdev17
January 26th, 2016, 02:30 PM
The Twilight Zone

Emerald Dream
January 26th, 2016, 02:36 PM
I think The Golden Girls is hysterical. Watched a few hours of it last week.

Beach_Blonde
February 21st, 2016, 10:36 PM
I love the Golden Girls I watched it for the first time not too long ago

ska8er
February 25th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Knight Rider-Gunsmoke-Rawhide-Perry Mason-
Leave It To Beaver-MASH-Taxi-Mannix-White
Shadow-Raymond

kylem1229
February 28th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Adam 12 & Emergency are some of my favorites.

TheSmokingMan
February 29th, 2016, 07:52 AM
I really like Macgyver and Knight Rider myself. Personally, I dabbled in The A-Team, but I've only seen Season 1.

Ragle
February 29th, 2016, 10:08 AM
The Adams Familiy
The Monsters
Lost in Space

The Byrd
March 8th, 2016, 04:49 PM
The Andy Griffith Show

Sports Boy
March 15th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Seinfeld, Friends and Frazier.

AsherZ
March 16th, 2016, 08:28 AM
What about the one with the old sassy women and her idiot family? I saw it when I was very little but really wish I could find it again.