PDA

View Full Version : I need help...

Anonymous2002
January 14th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Hey, recently i went through a really bad breakup, its not so much the break up that makes me cut but how pointless this all is... I had no reason to live so i decided to ask my crush out and she said yes. I was happier then id ever been and it all went well, only a few times we had arguments but it was with her friends always trying shit... Im really protective and i got into a few fights with her guy friends who i thought were getting a little too close... We only dated for 4 weeks but we kissed gave each other hickeys hanged out after school and had sex, but one day she sent me a text saying that she had different feeling and this went on for a while until she said "i love you. But as a brother" my heart was instantly shattered i broke open a pencil sharpener and cut all my arms (under the sleeve so i could hide) i would have slit my wrist but i know the blade was not nearly as sharp enough. We still talk over the phone and about a week ago she told me that i didn't feel like a brother and she didn't know why she broke up with me, she suffers from anxiety depression and says she can here voices, i asked her out again and she said she wasn't ready and she needed time, a couple days ago i showed her my scars saying best you see them now since we go to the same school. I have cuts on my legs stomach and arms, i hide them with my cloths but one of my sleeves had fallen down leaving some cuts exposed and my brother asked whats that, i just shrugged it off and said i scratched my arm on something but I'm cutting every night and after every shower, and I'm worried that my parents will find out, i live with my mum who is loving and caring most the time but my dad lives not to far away and is kind of an ass, he always calls me names, says shit about me, does shit to piss me off. I turned 14 on the 13th and i had a shit birthday, my mum tried but i was lonely or annoyed, i promised myself i wouldn't cut on my birthday and i kept that promise but the second it hit 12am i slashed my legs about 50 times, all the build up i couldn't deal with it... Can anyone help like if i should tell my parents, do something, or just end it all...

PoloPlayer
January 15th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Best thing you can do : stop cutting and deal with the loss of your girlfriend ;) But lets be honest. She said she needs some time so you cant change that. But you can change your cutting problem. You can try to avoid cutting by being busy. Do stuff. And if your dad is rly bugging you out you can say him that you deport him in a resthome when hes old.

hairy palmer
January 15th, 2016, 08:28 PM
dude seriously go see sum 1 coz this aint healthy. no chick (or guy if ur gay) is worth doin that fucked up stuff to urself but it reads like there r other issues coz seriously no girl/boy friend is worth dyin over n 1 of these times u might cut 2 deep. theres no excuse for cutting no matter what n e 1 says. its a total cry 4 help so go get the help bud:)

Anonymous2002
January 20th, 2016, 10:52 PM
A bit of an update:
Parents found out and took my phone, and its not just the girl its everything, there is no point for me to live, i serve no purpose and have no reason to be alive. i actually have no love, everynight i want to cut deeper and deeper hoping i hity a vein because this is just not worth it

benlodge123
January 23rd, 2016, 07:59 PM
Sorry to hear about this! Self harm is real bad. What do you mean by end it all? Suicide? or just stop doing it. That's rubbish if they took your phone because you self harm. Self harm is a real bad problem and if they don't help you through then they can't mean much to you. I would definitely sit them both down and have a firm talking to them. Let them know how you feel. Pour your heart out to them! Then they'll realise

Periphery
January 24th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Anonymous2002

We all have a purose in life. It have been in exactly the same spot where you are now. I know what you feel like, and believe me when I say it will get better. There is so much more to do in life. Look, no girl is worth hurting yourself for, believe me.

You can stop self harming, I know you can do it. Stopping doesn't have to be in one go. Try a day without self harm, try to keep doing that, try 2 days, etc. We all go trough difficult periods in our lives, but never give up hope.

Fiction
January 24th, 2016, 04:06 PM
You sound ALOT like me when I was younger. I know if anyone ever said that to me I wouldn't believe them, but i've been fairly nostalgic the past week because it was the 4 year anniversary of me nearly succeeding on killing myself, so i've been looking at a lot of posts on here lately and mine where pretty similar to this.

I spent far too much time gauging my own self-worth on relationships, and I think that's something that's fairly normal when you're young, but self-confidence comes with age. My parents reacted awfully when they found out about my self-harm. They just don't know how to react, and I promise you, it'll die down. They'll calm down. Their reaction is temporary.

At your age, I honestly thought things could never get better, I thought I was always going too feel so hopeless and upset but my life improved, and it wasn't just my life that improved, I became better able to deal with the things that life throws at you, like break-ups. I became able to deal with those things and carry on regardless.

You end it now and you deprive yourself of the chance to ever feel that. You're 14, your life isn't going to stay this way forever. One day you're going to move out of your parents house, you're going to start university or get a job. Your life is not going to stay this way forever, that's a fact.

This is temporary I promise you. It might take years, but one day you will be glad you saw this through.

In fact one day you might be glad you went through this. It gives you a unique perspective on life, and it gives you a unique perspective on the emotions of other people. Going through this type of thing can be a strength. That thought is what got me through my teenage years and at the time I could only hope that it was true, but in hindsight now, I can tell you it is.

Anonymous2002
March 20th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Thankyou all... I wasn't on for a long time but mi back and so far

I've moved on from her but now like a few other girls

I went to hospital for attempted suicide by standing on train tracks and cutting my arms then went to a suicide watch sort-of place for a week but got discharged a few days ago

I no longer go to school, i was taken out so i will no longer see this girl and be reminded of all that shit