PDA

View Full Version : Puberty surveys

Endeavour
January 13th, 2016, 03:46 PM
What I've noticed a lot recently, particularly with boys, is that a lot of new surveys are coming up with pretty much the same questions.

Should there be a limit on these? Surely we only need a few?

RiHouse
January 15th, 2016, 12:17 AM
I know. There's like 18 survey with near identical questions floating around here. It's kinda fucking ridiculous.

phuckphace
January 15th, 2016, 05:30 AM
new survey finds 100% of VTers have a 9" penis (saved on their hard drives)

kryptonite
January 18th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Here's a crazy idea.

What if there was an "about me" section that logged-in members could click...sort of like their profile, but more of a notepad. People could write their information on there and it would be viewable by anyone.

Sort of like a signature, but an additional click.

Or just make it a bunch of drop-downs where they'd have to select whichever option(s) applied and then the user could click that link on the post and see that person's info.

Endeavour
January 19th, 2016, 12:09 PM
-deleted-

phuckphace
January 20th, 2016, 12:47 AM
what VT needs is a "penis size" field in the post sidebar underneath name, location and gender

kryptonite
January 20th, 2016, 10:07 PM
what VT needs is a "penis size" field in the post sidebar underneath name, location and gender

I was thinking that, but more. Sort of a "second signature" for all that stuff.

If someone wanted to fill that out on their profile, they would. All future surveys would thus be edited to remove the information in the profile, as you could click any post and see that info.

Elysium
January 20th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade, but I really don't think having a profile field for such... intimate details is appropriate at all. Puberty is not the sole focus of this site and for that reason, we try to restrict anything puberty related to the puberty forums. The last thing we want is for that information to be on your profile or advertised anywhere.

As for the OP, I've been unsure how to respond to this for a while. It's difficult to moderate and most of what attracts people to VT is the surveys, repetitive as they are. In an ideal world, yeah, we wouldn't need so much repetition, but in application...

kryptonite
January 26th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade, but I really don't think having a profile field for such... intimate details is appropriate at all. Puberty is not the sole focus of this site and for that reason, we try to restrict anything puberty related to the puberty forums. The last thing we want is for that information to be on your profile or advertised anywhere.

As for the OP, I've been unsure how to respond to this for a while. It's difficult to moderate and most of what attracts people to VT is the surveys, repetitive as they are. In an ideal world, yeah, we wouldn't need so much repetition, but in application...

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. If you want the puberty stuff, it's there. If you want anything else, it's there...but you should have to go out and actively seek it.