PDA

View Full Version : Notification button ?

Vermilion
January 13th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Today my phone update it's Google Chrome today didn't think of anything but a soon as I went on here the notification but showed I had like 6 things however it won't allow me to access them. I can click but does nothing. The only way I can see my pm is by using the email link. Any ideas ? Many thanks

Tom

Living For Love
January 13th, 2016, 02:17 PM
It also happens to me, no idea why. Try to click on different parts of the "Your Notifications" hitbox, sometimes it opens, sometimes it doesn't. Or just use the User CP, I believe your notifications also show up there.

Desuetude
January 13th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Its always done that for me on my phone. I click it twice until it allows me to drag the screen left and the box appears all the way over the other side of the screen. I don't know if its the same for you but its worth a try. You can get to mentions and quotes, friend requests, visitor messages through your profile and then I just have likes saved as a tab so I can easily click it to get rid of the notification if needs be.

Abhorrence
January 13th, 2016, 03:14 PM
I use Firefox on Android and it works fine, maybe try a different browser?

Vermilion
January 13th, 2016, 04:01 PM
So I just tried it on Just normal Internet on my phone and it works fine so it's chrome. So any idea if chrome is being a dick or the website doesn't work with new chrome ?

Endeavour
January 13th, 2016, 04:04 PM
So I just tried it on Just normal Internet on my phone and it works fine so it's chrome. So any idea if chrome is being a dick or the website doesn't work with new chrome ?

On my phone i do have to press around a few times if there is a notification there. it may help to zoom in then press where the 'your notifications' is.
works fine on my computer.

Vermilion
January 13th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Update, it just started working again ! :) thank you everyone for your replies :)