PDA

View Full Version : New PM System

ZacTheZebra
January 12th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Hey guys, so i dont know much about Vbulletin but i do know that our current PM'ing system is very slow and annoying is there any way we can make it just a tad easier to use ?

ImCoolBeans
January 12th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Slow in what regard? It's an inbox... It's as fast as you are able to use it. If somebody doesn't reply to a PM it means they have not seen it or chose not to reply right away -- not that it's loading and taking forever to send.

ZacTheZebra
January 12th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Slow in what regard? It's an inbox... It's as fast as you are able to use it. If somebody doesn't reply to a PM it means they have not seen it or chose not to reply right away -- not that it's loading and taking forever to send.

Yeah its probably just taking a long time to send ahaha thanks ImCoolBeans are you the main administrator ? i often wonder

Endeavour
January 12th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Yeah its probably just taking a long time to send ahaha thanks ImCoolBeans are you the main administrator ? i often wonder

I believe that ImCoolBeans (Mike), xXl0sth0peXx (I think that's Val's username) and StoppingTime (Steven) are all equal admin (correct me if I'm wrong)

It's probably just your bad internet if it's taking a while to actually send (it freezes after you click send message)

Desuetude
January 12th, 2016, 02:35 PM
I've never found anything slow about PMing. Essentially its email, its not instant messaging. Its not *meant* to be used for sending multiple messages every 10 seconds so I don't see why it would need 'speeding up' to implement that kind of feature. There's the option to put IM usernames like Skype in your bio, try using that instead.