PDA

View Full Version : I really need help

ZacTheZebra
January 11th, 2016, 02:43 AM
Hey guys, so recently i have felt really alone i have literally noone and the the thing is its all because of a stupid mistake i now go to a naughty kids school AND IM A FUCKING NERD stuck with a bunch of cunts i can barely get up in the morning.

But recently i have wanted a girlfriend to talk to, to hug and buy things for to make her fee lke the princess but that wil never happen ill be alone for ever. :(

Vanilla Cupcake
January 11th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Hey Zachary, do you hang out with your friends outside of school? There must be places in your area where you can meet girls.
Sometimes they come along when least expected.
I understand how you feel though because I live in a small town and the pickings are slim.
I seem to be resorting to chatting online to at least have someone to talk to.
I do wish for a real life relationship though, I know it will happen when the time is right.
Stay positive it will happen :)
Hugs to you!

Angelssmile
February 5th, 2016, 09:52 AM
First, get perspective. It sucks, but it is not the end of the world. :)

Second, work on correcting your mistake and doing your best. Make your mark right where you are. Life usually pens up then.

Third, girlfriends and happiness come when we feel ready for them. You have very sweet wishes, yet you are so very young! Let your princess arrive naturally, till then pamper yourself first!!