PDA

View Full Version : Any Record Player Listeners Out There?

SourireCynique
January 11th, 2016, 12:53 AM
So I recently got a new turn table, or as I like to call it, a record player, for Christmas. And I was wondering does anyone else have one?? I really like them, I like that oldies feel when I listen to it, so I was wondering if anyone out there has one. What kind do you have? Is it new/old? When did you get it? What kind is it? What kind of vinyl do you have, like what bands/singers?? etc.

PinkFloyd
January 11th, 2016, 04:00 AM
I do have a record player and receiver. The record player is a Technics B-300 and the Receiver is a Technics SA-210 stereo receiver. My father bought the player and receiver in 1978 as a gift for my grandfather. My grandfather recently passed away so I inherited the player and receiver as a christmas present. I absolutely love it.

everlong
January 12th, 2016, 03:58 PM
I don't. My friend has one that he uses a lot.

Pat the Bunny
January 12th, 2016, 04:14 PM
I don't have one now, but I really want one. The problem is that I do want a decent player but I don't really have the money for that. I do have some records though, but as it is they're still just decoration (who needs paintings when you have records sleeves tbh).

Babs
January 12th, 2016, 05:26 PM
There's a record player and a ton of records in my house. I think they're nice to have and listen to occasionally, but I don't prefer them because they're a bit impractical.