PDA

View Full Version : Sugestions on aditional activety

tovaris
January 10th, 2016, 01:07 PM
So i swim 2 time per week, and since i finished high school i have been missing the 2,5h per week of physical activity.
I'm looking for helpful suggestions as for what i should look up of sports to keep up my condition, also gain some strength maybe. I don't want to swim more often for i wish for some weriaty.

Microcosm
January 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM
tovaris,

You could get into a running or walking routine.
I do archery which, while not being so physically challenging, still exercises focus and such. It also works certain muscles in the arms.

Gunter
January 10th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Powerlifting, the sport for everybody, but where only the extremely determined succeed

redrider12
January 11th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Get some friends or make some friends and go play basketball or soccer. Both are very easy and fun, as well as very good for you. I lift weights as well to keep my arms and legs looking defined

Bull
January 11th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Played sports in high school. Now in college and working and no time for even intermural sports. Maintain conditioning at school fitness center. Great machines and met and became friends with some neat people. I can go when I can instead of meeting some external schedule. So with limited time it has worked great for me.

Josh_Ry
January 13th, 2016, 12:05 PM
I would suggest running and lifting weights, it's perfect to get stronger.

Sports Boy
January 30th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Running is awesome. It's cheap (no special equipment other than running shoes), convenient (do it almost anytime and anyplace), instant feedback on how you did, easy to measure progress, and when the endorphins kick in, it's a great high.

Sheriff McGregor
January 30th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Lift! Start benching, squatting deadlifts, and all kinds of great cable and dumbbell exercises you can do too

Harrier
January 31st, 2016, 05:45 AM
You can't go wrong with simply running and lifting weights. I think flag football, soccer, basketball and ultimate frisbee are awesome but you have to get a lot of people together. Running is awesome and so addictive. You can get a gym membership and lift or simply buy a barbell, 2 dumbbells and weights and lift at home.