PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail

northy
January 10th, 2016, 05:17 AM
Anyone know how to clear voicemail on Android? I have a voicemail message that I can't phone up to get rid of and my phone keeps going off every 10 minutes. It's really annoying.
Can't get a screenshot, sorry.

Desuetude
January 10th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Its annoying as hell.I just listen to them and then restart my phone so the message disappears.

northy
January 10th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Its annoying as hell.I just listen to them and then restart my phone so the message disappears.

Doesn't work on mine. Stupid android. There's no option in the menu to get rid of them either.

YouTube
January 10th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Do you have visual voicemail?

Uranus
January 10th, 2016, 08:49 PM
I have an android, and after listening to the voicemail, after the beep informing you that the message was played entirely, just tap 7, to delete it and sometimes click 1, to confirm deletion

northy
January 11th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Do you have visual voicemail?
No
I have an android, and after listening to the voicemail, after the beep informing you that the message was played entirely, just tap 7, to delete it and sometimes click 1, to confirm deletion
It won't let me listen to it! It cuts me off before that.

zack.zack
January 11th, 2016, 06:59 PM

Yeah, this works for me as well. I listen to the message then reboot my phone and it goes away.

Uranus
January 11th, 2016, 09:05 PM
No

It won't let me listen to it! It cuts me off before that.

I would say just contact your devices company or phone carier and they'll help you out

Dat Derpy Horse
January 18th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Wow, XD