PDA

View Full Version : i fainted but im scared to tell anyone

thatgothgirluknow
January 9th, 2016, 11:21 PM
ok so recently i started to feel really weak this isn't the first time i often have days like this in fact i have periods often times where i feel weak constantly but this time i was walking and all of the sudden i extremely extremely weak then i took a step i started to pass out actually i started to fall but caught myself this happened twice this week but the second time really scared me and i know i should tell somebody but im scared to truthfully because well since i was really young i had problems like this i twitch often and have moments when i can't remember anything or black out completely but since i lived with my grandma till recently nothing was ever done because i have issues that i can't explain to other people sometimes my parents can't understand me theirs a possibility that i have something wrong neurologicaly but because my parents can't always see what's going on with me sometimes they think i just don't want to do something or that it's sociological ive also had another problem recently one type of tics that i used to get rarely have been happening almost on the daily because they make make skin feel like pins and needles sometimes i think something is bitting me and freak out because it's all over my body which makes me feel like maybe i am just crazy even though my therapist doesn't think there's any sign there sociological

northy
January 10th, 2016, 02:16 PM
It sounds like this is becoming a problem that is affecting your life in a negative way. It is both worrying you, thus causing stress and the obvious way it is affecting you.
You need to tell someone, perhaps a trusted friend or sibling? If you allow this to go on, then it will only get worse. The people who you tell will only want to help you, be truthful about it and just see how it goes. It may seem scary, but once you've done it, it'll seem like something that you should've done a long time before that.
Remember that everyone on here is happy to give you support and feel free to PM me if you get worried. :)

camo115
January 19th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Pins and needles are a sign of poor circulation as a result of being cut off or just no blood pressure and light headed ness and in bad cases fainting are all signs of low blood pressure suggest you go to a dr or pharmacy they check it for free often . However it could be many things from mild epilepsy to a brain tumour id suggest going to a dr for your own sake.

JessiF
January 20th, 2016, 05:57 AM
Pins and needles are a sign of poor circulation as a result of being cut off or just no blood pressure and light headed ness and in bad cases fainting are all signs of low blood pressure suggest you go to a dr or pharmacy they check it for free often . However it could be many things from mild epilepsy to a brain tumour id suggest going to a dr for your own sake.

This !. Go see a DR and the sooner the better. you should never mess around when it comes to your health.