PDA

View Full Version : Make school go bye faster?

Bailwquin
January 7th, 2016, 10:00 PM
I have been goi to high school in a small town for two years, it is a very small school of about 200 people and there a very few extracurricular activities. I usually get straight A and am a good student. Thing is I hate school, I have no friends that eve want to hangout out of school, there is nothing to do after school.'I live on an acreage and I have for two years coming from a bigger city. I enjoyed school in the city and just being able to bike to my friends house. Anyways I would like to pass bye high school fast. I am looking forward to graduating and moving to a fit and going to university. I just wanna find a way to get through high school faster, much faster

eric2001
January 7th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Come up with what you would like doing after school and start some sort of extracurricular thing. Bet some ppl think like you do.

everlong
January 11th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Find some hobbies

Dygarde
January 11th, 2016, 08:05 PM
THe length of a day is still 24 hours. The time in school will still be approximately 13 years. There is no way to make that time go by any faster then it already has. Although you are accustomed to a larger city appreciate what you do have in a smaller town. My best advice is wake up every day and looking to the positives, there is good in every situation, although it may only be clear in hindsight. You have 2 more years before life starts to catch up and no matter who you are, graduating is both the most exciting day, and the most surreal since at that point, you are no longer a student, ypou are a citizen and a free person. Enjoy wjhat time you have left and only worry about tomorrow when it comes.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.