PDA

View Full Version : I think I have an anxiety disorder

Dynamo360
January 6th, 2016, 01:29 PM
I think I have an anxiety disorder but I'm to scared to tell anyone, every couple of days my brain goes into slow motion for a few minutes, so like if I have a song stuck in my head it will be really slow. Also there are times when I'm asked to go and get something from a classroom, and when I see there is a class in there I pretend that I couldn't find the thing in the classroom. I had what I'm pretty sure was a panic attack earlier today, my brain went in slow motion, I became shaky and I found it hard to concentrate. Is this an anxiety disorder? Also who do I tell if it is?

AceOfHearts
July 18th, 2016, 06:35 PM
I think I have an anxiety disorder but I'm to scared to tell anyone, every couple of days my brain goes into slow motion for a few minutes, so like if I have a song stuck in my head it will be really slow. Also there are times when I'm asked to go and get something from a classroom, and when I see there is a class in there I pretend that I couldn't find the thing in the classroom. I had what I'm pretty sure was a panic attack earlier today, my brain went in slow motion, I became shaky and I found it hard to concentrate. Is this an anxiety disorder? Also who do I tell if it is?

It sounds like the type of anxiety I have (minus slow motion) so yeah I'd say you do. You need to tell your family or (if you don't think you can rely on family) some really close friends so they know you can't go into other classrooms and they can help you through your panic attacks if you get one at school.