PDA

View Full Version : Who has met Taylor Swift?

Lukas1999
January 5th, 2016, 01:57 PM
I am a huge fan from Taylor Swift and I would be happy to meet her personal. How difficult is it too meet her? I am living in Germany.

Who has meet Taylor Swift? Can you tell about it?
What did she say? What have you done?

I have an Instagram page: _german_swiftie_13

Judean Zealot
January 5th, 2016, 04:59 PM
My guess is that it's pretty much impossible to get anywhere near her.

Lukas1999
January 6th, 2016, 02:41 PM
This is my problem :(

northy
January 6th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Step 1. Get lots of money
Step 2. Phone her manager and book her for an event
Step 3. Yay or Nay?

MathewB NL
January 6th, 2016, 06:02 PM
go to one of her concerts, stand on the front row, climb on the stage, kidnapp her, and meet her

Jinglebottom
January 6th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Meeting T-Swizzle is on my bucket list.

Melodic
January 6th, 2016, 10:30 PM
You know. It really annoys me how hard it is to meet celebrities these days. They make you pay outrageous amounts of money so you can get an autograph from them and have small talk.

Hideous
January 6th, 2016, 10:49 PM
I hope I get with her so she can write a song about me. Jk. I really do want to meet her!!!

phuckphace
January 7th, 2016, 12:16 AM
I can't stand Taylor Swift, her songs are screechy, repetitive and corny. definitely forgettable pop-trash

apparently in college she had a 4.0 GPA, which tells me that she likely has other talents more useful to society that are currently being wasted in the service of pumping out shrill breakup songs that nobody will remember in 10 years

Vanilla Cupcake
January 7th, 2016, 09:15 AM
As for meeting celebs, I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time, or know where their vacation spots are and hope to run into them.
I have met a few, one being John Travolta. He's very tall and super nice! I love how he named his son Jet, what a cool name. :)

everlong
January 7th, 2016, 05:29 PM
I don't think many that have wanted to meet her have succeeded