PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana Chocolate

Vanilla Cupcake
January 3rd, 2016, 12:17 PM
Someone gave me a chocolate that is laced with marijuana. I haven't eaten it yet because I'm afraid what will happen.

I need advice please!:confused:

Babs
January 3rd, 2016, 12:42 PM
Edibles can get you pretty fuckin high, so if you're going to eat it, don't eat the entire thing right off.

Is this your first time with weed? If so, do a little research on the effects of marijuana so you know what to expect. And if you're still afraid, maybe you should wait a while, since you don't know what effects it will have on you personally. You don't want to spend the entire time freaking out.

Stay safe.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 3rd, 2016, 12:45 PM
Edibles can get you pretty fuckin high, so if you're going to eat it, don't eat the entire thing right off.

Is this your first time with weed? If so, do a little research on the effects of marijuana so you know what to expect. And if you're still afraid, maybe you should wait a while, since you don't know what effects it will have on you personally. You don't want to spend the entire time freaking out.

Stay safe.

I've never tried any drugs before. Can you tell me what it will do and how it will make me feel?

Babs
January 3rd, 2016, 01:49 PM
I've never tried any drugs before. Can you tell me what it will do and how it will make me feel?

It can vary from person to person. Me personally, I get more relaxed, more outgoing, everything is funny.

Although sometimes I do have an adverse reaction where I might dissociate, or I might have a minor auditory hallucination in severe cases. So although I don't think those are the most common, you still should be aware of adverse reactions. But overall I find weed to be pretty enjoyable.

Weed seems to be pretty consistent in its effects on people, but it will still vary based on the person and the strain. But generally it's low-risk, if you do it in a safe environment and with trustworthy people. I'm not saying you should try it, but if you do, start small.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 3rd, 2016, 01:54 PM
It can vary from person to person. Me personally, I get more relaxed, more outgoing, everything is funny.

Although sometimes I do have an adverse reaction where I might dissociate, or I might have a minor auditory hallucination in severe cases. So although I don't think those are the most common, you still should be aware of adverse reactions. But overall I find weed to be pretty enjoyable.

Weed seems to be pretty consistent in its effects on people, but it will still vary based on the person and the strain. But generally it's low-risk, if you do it in a safe environment and with trustworthy people. I'm not saying you should try it, but if you do, start small.

Thankyou Satan, I think I will wait and do it with someone around me in case something were to happen. I do tend to react opposite to many things then other people.

Well i started with half waited a while felt nothing so I ate the other half and felt nothing and then an hr and a half later I got really dizzy and my eyes kept rolling.
Every time I looked down I felt like I was going to fall.
I didn't like the feeling at all.

Double posts merged. - Abhorrence.

Uniquemind
January 4th, 2016, 05:20 AM
Well i started with half waited a while felt nothing so I ate the other half and felt nothing and then an hr and a half later I got really dizzy and my eyes kept rolling.

That's why I don't do drugs, the loss of control is a bad feeling.

Receiving edibles is risky, it's not like you saw them make it, your trusting that they even know what's in it before they gave it to you.

JoshPro
January 6th, 2016, 02:05 PM
I was wondering if marijuana affects the development of your brain if you have it before a specific "adult-y" age? :P

amgb
January 8th, 2016, 10:10 AM
I'm too late to post here, I hope the effects of the marijuana have worn off? :/ They should've by now. As for next time look out for who to trust, okay? Was this someone who gave you the marijuana chocolate a stranger? God, even if this person's a friend I don't advise that you trust what they tell you when they give you something with a drug laced with it. If this person is a friend I don't understand why they'd want to do this in the first place. I'm worried about what else could've been in that chocolate. If there was marijuana...I mean, you never know. Taking marijuana with other drugs often has unpredictable effects, and it's not fun, especially based on the fact that you've never tried any drugs before. Next time, I'd advise that you refuse the offer if anybody ever wants to give you an edible, yeah? You have to be careful with these things or you could end up with a whole heap of unpleasant experiences.

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 03:03 PM
wow becareful please thats now right at all!!

Vanilla Cupcake
January 8th, 2016, 04:40 PM
I'm too late to post here, I hope the effects of the marijuana have worn off? :/ They should've by now. As for next time look out for who to trust, okay? Was this someone who gave you the marijuana chocolate a stranger? God, even if this person's a friend I don't advise that you trust what they tell you when they give you something with a drug laced with it. If this person is a friend I don't understand why they'd want to do this in the first place. I'm worried about what else could've been in that chocolate. If there was marijuana...I mean, you never know. Taking marijuana with other drugs often has unpredictable effects, and it's not fun, especially based on the fact that you've never tried any drugs before. Next time, I'd advise that you refuse the offer if anybody ever wants to give you an edible, yeah? You have to be careful with these things or you could end up with a whole heap of unpleasant experiences.

It was from someone I know, but still, your right, anything could be in it. I don't plan on ever having any ever again, I didn't like it at all!

I was wondering if marijuana affects the development of your brain if you have it before a specific "adult-y" age? :P

Actually I was reading that it does affect your brain before the age of 25?
I think it can mess up your memory and possibly cause schizophrenia! Yikes!

Double post merged ~ ImCoolBeans

amgb
January 8th, 2016, 09:13 PM
It was from someone I know, but still, your right, anything could be in it. I don't plan on ever having any ever again, I didn't like it at all!

Yeah, still, it's better to air on the side of caution. Make sure to keep yourself safe x

GreenSky
January 12th, 2016, 04:28 AM
well at least you try :D

Mikeymic
January 17th, 2016, 07:04 AM
With edibles, you just have to be very careful with the amount you consume. I dont recommend doing it at all. But if you feel so inclined to try anyway, from my own experience, a little bit goes a long way and its easy to overdo it. Please be careful

phuckphace
January 17th, 2016, 09:23 AM
it can definitely vary by person - I've eaten a big pile of edibles in one sitting on several occasions and felt only the faintest body-high (not the super duper stoned out head-high I was expecting). I've concluded that my digestive system is immune to THC.

don't take the above as a guide though - I let this chick nibble on the corner of my cookies-n-cream dank bar and she got a 10-hour high off it. had she eaten the whole thing she'd probably still be high to this very day

Mars
January 17th, 2016, 10:05 AM
don't take the above as a guide though - I let this chick nibble on the corner of my cookies-n-cream dank bar and she got a 10-hour high off it. had she eaten the whole thing she'd probably still be high to this very day
nah, she probably would've puked it all up and slept for two days.

But yeah, be careful with how much you eat... With edibles, the high takes some time to kick in, so don't go eating a lot because you don't feel it right away.

Lachy
February 13th, 2016, 02:31 AM
If you have never got high before you probably should do it with a friend or two who are trustworthy in case you freak out or have a bad reaction.

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Someone gave me a chocolate that is laced with marijuana. I haven't eaten it yet because I'm afraid what will happen.

I need advice please!:confused:

idk really, but i am sure it is not dangerous...I heard that in amsterdam you can eat a marjuana cake..

Thankyou Satan, I think I will wait and do it with someone around me in case something were to happen. I do tend to react opposite to many things then other people.

Double posts merged. - Abhorrence.

good idea; do it with someone around you...someone you trust of course...I ask to my brother to assist me in similar cases