PDA

View Full Version : Hymen Questions/Virginity

Beach_Blonde
January 2nd, 2016, 03:53 PM
My friend was talking to me about how she broke her Hymen on her own. And she was wondering if she was still a virgin. I said yes....but is she?

And then I realized when I fingered myself I didn't break my Hymen.....I don't think my Hymen was ever there. Is it possible I never had one or broke it doing something else?

Exotic Babe
January 2nd, 2016, 04:21 PM
Everyone can interpret virginity in their own way, but I definitely don't associate virginity with hymen. The hymen may be stretched or torn from activities such as ballet, bicycle riding, gymnastics, fingering yourself etc... To me, you're a virgin if you haven't had sex. But I also agree that virginity is not a simple matter of anatomy, that we should think of virginity in more personal, even psychological terms.

I've always thought every girl was born with a hymen, though I've read some comments on how it's untrue, so I'm a little unsure. Yes, you could have broken it doing something else, tho the hymen does not disappear, you have it mostly all your life (it could disappear after giving birth), the tissue of it just stretches or tears a little in a few places. Perhaps it's just hard to notice? But don't be too worried about it, it doesn't sound like something too serious.

Maria16 Here
January 2nd, 2016, 04:27 PM
Losing your virginity is an act of sex and not a simple tearing of some tissue. If breaking a hymen is losing virginity then many girls have had sex with bikes, gymnastics and more. LOL

Vanilla Cupcake
January 2nd, 2016, 05:45 PM
I'd like to know more about this. So is a hymen like a donut with no hole and then you break a hole in it? or is there always a little hole in the donut and then when you stick something in there is opens more?
I'm so confused.

kryptonite
January 2nd, 2016, 05:54 PM
I'd like to know more about this. So is a hymen like a donut with no hole and then you break a hole in it? or is there always a little hole in the donut and then when you stick something in there is opens more?
I'm so confused.

Not at all true.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201103/the-hymen-membrane-widely-misunderstood

biancachica
January 2nd, 2016, 05:55 PM
The hymen is not something that covers up the vagina. The hymen is a thin stretchy bit around the vagina. It has an opening that has place for fingers, tampons and sometimes a penis. So it doesnt necessarily break when having sex or loosing your virginity. It can break from other things or it can sometimes never break, just stretch. So loosing your virginity shouldnt be qualified by breaking your hymen or not, just if you had sex.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 2nd, 2016, 06:00 PM
Not at all true.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201103/the-hymen-membrane-widely-misunderstood

Well that was an interesting read, thanks for sharing!

Exotic Babe
January 2nd, 2016, 06:17 PM
I'm so confused.

Definitely not. There has to be a hole, otherwise how would the menstrual blood get out etc. Some people are born with a hymen with no hole in it tho, but they'll have to get a surgery. I just saw a good article about different hymens, but I think you already got the answer?

Beach_Blonde
January 14th, 2016, 03:32 PM
So hymen doesn't equal virgin. I'm not going to lie I'm glad my Hymen was worn away before I even started masturbating....I wonder how many guy know about this.

JessiF
January 15th, 2016, 02:36 AM
In my mind physically it doesnt matter what has happened down there , you are still a virgin until you have had sex with another human. Many girls hymen's get worn from many different activities.

Doro15
January 15th, 2016, 07:56 AM
For many girls is the end of her virginity the break of her hymen.
But there are girls who are born without a hymen or this broken even without sex (e.g. when inserting the tampon or sporting activities).
I think as long as you do not have sex with another person had you're still a virgin.

tulolita2015
January 15th, 2016, 09:51 AM
I used to finger my self since around 12 and never broke my hymen, but I know it can happens. For me virginity is not a piece of flesh, when you have your first sexual penetration then you lose your virginity. thats my opinion.

LITTLEANGEL17
January 15th, 2016, 11:50 AM
I used to finger my self since around 12 and never broke my hymen, but I know it can happens. For me virginity is not a piece of flesh, when you have your first sexual penetration then you lose your virginity. thats my opinion.

I would agree with Brenda. X

angelina
January 15th, 2016, 12:42 PM
The hymen is not something that covers up the vagina. The hymen is a thin stretchy bit around the vagina. It has an opening that has place for fingers, tampons and sometimes a penis. So it doesnt necessarily break when having sex or loosing your virginity. It can break from other things or it can sometimes never break, just stretch. So loosing your virginity shouldnt be qualified by breaking your hymen or not, just if you had sex.
wonderful answer..It is what I read about it..It is broken on too much stretching like long jump and a small sized penis may not rupture it..

Vanilla Cupcake
January 17th, 2016, 12:11 PM
wonderful answer..It is what I read about it..It is broken on too much stretching like long jump and a small sized penis may not rupture it..

So if I have sex with a guy with a small penis, it may not break?
Now I'm confused again lol

JessiF
January 18th, 2016, 01:33 AM
It may or may not. Unfortunately no one can give a definite answer. It all depends on you and your body and your partner.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 18th, 2016, 01:41 AM
How much does it hurt on a scale of 1-10, 10 being really painful?
Does every girl bleed?

JessiF
January 18th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Cant say how painful it is as im still a virgin. I can tell you that not every girl bleeds though.

tulolita2015
January 20th, 2016, 06:30 AM
Depends, every girl is different. I bleed pretty much even when he was gentle with me and i have a pain between between 7 to 9 at first penetrations then it was going down in number after a while. Definitely you are going to have your hymen break (if you have one) even with an small penis, in my opinion.

Leena_2003
November 17th, 2017, 08:33 PM
I don't think I ever had something like a hymen. From the time that I first started masturbating and feeling around inside myself I never felt any obstruction or anything like that.

Dalcourt
November 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Please don't bump threads older than two months :locked: