PDA

View Full Version : Nipples

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 03:05 PM
Ok Re reading that other nipple thread got me wondering about my own nipples now.

So here's the my question. Is it normal for your nipples to always be hard?
Mine are always hard, I mean if I'm warm then they are less hard like maybe half hard but they are still sticking out and there is no hiding them.

I don't always like to have my bra on in the house especially when I just wake up and go into the kitchen for breakfast, but If I don't then my nipples are poking through my T shirt and I don't know if that's considered inappropriate around my family. My mom has never commented but I saw her BF staring at them a few times.

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 03:30 PM
What do you mean by 'they are still sticking out and there is no hiding them'? Where should they go even if they aren't totally hard? I think it's normal tho, my nipples are also hard most of the time. They get hard quite easily - from being chilly, from rubbing against your bra or shirt or whatever clothing... sometimes for no obvious reason.
And it depends on how comfortable you are with your family seeing your nipples. I'm comfortable with my mom and sister seeing them, but if my mom had a bf, I probably wouldn't want them to see my nipples and I'd think it's inappropriate, but you do you.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 03:38 PM
What do you mean by 'they are still sticking out and there is no hiding them'? Where should they go even if they aren't totally hard? I think it's normal tho, my nipples are also hard most of the time. They get hard quite easily - from being chilly, from rubbing against your bra or shirt or whatever clothing... sometimes for no obvious reason.
And it depends on how comfortable you are with your family seeing your nipples. I'm comfortable with my mom and sister seeing them, but if my mom had a bf, I probably wouldn't want them to see my nipples and I'd think it's inappropriate, but you do you.

By sticking out I mean they protrude out. Like if you got a frozen pee and stuck it under your shirt. The bras hide it but even in a bikin they show.
I mean they never go down, it's like a nipple erection lol

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 03:41 PM
By sticking out I mean they protrude out. Like if you got a frozen pee and stuck it under your shirt. The bras hide it but even in a bikin they show.
I mean they never go down, it's like a nipple erection lol

I think nipples always kinda protrude out, at least mine do, even if they're not hard lol. But I still think it's normal.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 03:44 PM
I think nipples always kinda protrude out, at least mine do, even if they're not hard lol. But I still think it's normal.

Well do you find it embarrassing. In a bathing suite? I just feel like everyone is looking.

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 03:49 PM
Well do you find it embarrassing. In a bathing suite? I just feel like everyone is looking.

I'd definitely find sticking out hard nipples awkward in some situations, but in a bathing suite I think not very. But a little maybe. But there's nothing I can do about it and I think most women's nipples should turn hard when they go into the water or smth.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 03:52 PM
I'd definitely find sticking out hard nipples awkward in some situations, but in a bathing suite I think not very. But a little maybe. But there's nothing I can do about it and I think most women's nipples should turn hard when they go into the water or smth.

Maybe we can stick a piece of tape over them LOL
Actually I tried that and it didn't work they can't be pushed down with tape, or maybe I need stronger tape haha!

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 04:07 PM
Maybe we can stick a piece of tape over them LOL
Actually I tried that and it didn't work they can't be pushed down with tape, or maybe I need stronger tape haha!

I don't really feel like taping down my nipples lol, but there's literally so many things you could try to cover them up if you feel like it.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 04:10 PM
I don't really feel like taping down my nipples lol, but there's literally so many things you could try to cover them up if you feel like it.

I think I just need to accept those little pokers the way they are and not let them control me. LOL

biancachica
January 1st, 2016, 09:55 PM
My nipples aren't big or always hard, but they do show through shirts when I don't wear bras. I find it awkward because people do stare. I only go braless around my friends because we've seen most of each other naked so its not embarrassing. Also around my family because my mom goes braless sometimes so its less embarrassing than if I was the only one. If I go braless out in public I'll try to wear thicker or multiple articles of clothing to hide them. For bikinis I'll try to buy bikinis that don't show them, but its also less embarrassing because other girls also have the same issue. But as you said, I don't think we should let them control us. After all everyone has nipples!

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 10:34 PM
My nipples aren't big or always hard, but they do show through shirts when I don't wear bras. I find it awkward because people do stare. I only go braless around my friends because we've seen most of each other naked so its not embarrassing. Also around my family because my mom goes braless sometimes so its less embarrassing than if I was the only one. If I go braless out in public I'll try to wear thicker or multiple articles of clothing to hide them. For bikinis I'll try to buy bikinis that don't show them, but its also less embarrassing because other girls also have the same issue. But as you said, I don't think we should let them control us. After all everyone has nipples!

Yes I'm going to embrace them! I just need to overcome men staring at them.

angelina
January 2nd, 2016, 02:45 AM
I don't always like to have my bra on in the house especially when I just wake up and go into the kitchen for breakfast, but If I don't then my nipples are poking through my T shirt and I don't know if that's considered inappropriate around my family. My mom has never commented but I saw her BF staring at them a few times.
hey..it is quite normal..same case with me too..my moms just smiles on seeing my pokking nipples..my bror also sometimes notices.. what is in it? i am proud of it..when we have lusty thoughts they woukd become very hard.

sabbi
January 2nd, 2016, 04:51 AM
It can be embarrassing especially with two brats of brothers at the breakfast table drawing attention to them.

LITTLEANGEL16
January 2nd, 2016, 11:26 AM
I have very puffy areolas and nipples and as my boobs are just developing (late bloomer) and they are quite pointy they are quite noticeable under a tee-shirt etc. I don't worry about hiding them around the house or even outside during the summer but in winter etc I would was stuff that would make them less visible. I usually only wear a bra to school as have to wear a uniform blouse. And the do get erect quite easy but it don't bother me. Its just mum and me here but my aunt, cousin and are here quite a lot, and also friends (girls) but as a naturist family it don't bother us.

Beach_Blonde
January 2nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
I wear a bra most of the time when my dad's home otherwise I don't. But my nipples usually are noticeable most of the time. Even more so when its cold or when I'm aroused. My bra keeps them pretty well covered. When I'm in my bikini I use little pads that help hide them unless I'm swimming somewhere private then I don't bother.

Maria16 Here
January 2nd, 2016, 04:21 PM
We are a naturist family so my nipples are visible to all in family and we are ok with it. Outside the home I have to be careful about what I wear depending whether I want them to show or not. Often a girl's body will inherit features that their mom has. Did she have pokers when she was your age?

sweettayla
January 3rd, 2016, 12:34 AM
It can be embarrassing especially with two brats of brothers at the breakfast table drawing attention to them.
l've only got one brother but I'm glad to hear l'm not the only one with that problem!!!

Vanilla Cupcake
January 3rd, 2016, 01:42 AM
We are a naturalist family so my nipples are visible to all in family and we are ok with it. Outside the home I have to be careful about what I wear depending whether I want them to show or not. Often a girl's body will inherit features that their mom has. Did she have pokers when she was your age?

I'm not really sure what my mom had at my age, I don't talk to her about it.
I have briefly seen hers as well as my sisters and they don't look like mine.
That being said, I didn't stare at them for more then 1 second and I wasn't looking at the nipple at the time.
Oh well, since this post I'm learning to love them and realize they actually have superpowers! Lol.

AutumnWinds
January 3rd, 2016, 01:18 PM

you have lucky friends ;)

but honestly, you make a lot of sense.

biancachica
January 3rd, 2016, 02:21 PM
you have lucky friends ;)

but honestly, you make a lot of sense.

They are indeed, but so am I ;)

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 07:12 AM
You should try using a bra so you dont feel bad around your moms bf. Mine were always hard and swollen when i was around 12 I guess becuase the puberty so I got lot of times men attention. After few years they are not like that so I can wear cloth without bra now.

Doro15
January 8th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Maybe you can use blisters for your nipples.

AutumnWinds
January 9th, 2016, 06:47 PM

how old are your brothers?

Vanilla Cupcake
January 12th, 2016, 10:42 AM
You should try using a bra so you dont feel bad around your moms bf. Mine were always hard and swollen when i was around 12 I guess becuase the puberty so I got lot of times men attention. After few years they are not like that so I can wear cloth without bra now.

I've decided that it's ok because my mom walks around without a bra in the mornings and at nite sometimes too.
I guess it's no different then a guy in sweatpants or pj bottoms because their thing pokes out and makes a bump in their pants. (Giggles)

AutumnWinds
January 12th, 2016, 05:39 PM
I've decided that it's ok because my mom walks around without a bra in the mornings and at nite sometimes too.
I guess it's no different then a guy in sweatpants or pj bottoms because their thing pokes out and makes a bump in their pants. (Giggles)

that's not a bad way to think of it. a lot of time sex and sexuality are only what we make of it. ;)

Vanilla Cupcake
January 12th, 2016, 08:53 PM
that's not a bad way to think of it. a lot of time sex and sexuality are only what we make of it. ;)

Yes I would have to agree with that statement! :)

sabbi
January 13th, 2016, 02:13 AM
how old are your brothers?

11 and 12yo. Do you want to adopt them?.......Please

Shiny Moon
January 13th, 2016, 10:27 AM
If you go braless they're going to poke out, that happens to most of us. If you want to avoid it just use a bra, but since you already decided that it is ok, I guess the problem is solved :P

AutumnWinds
January 13th, 2016, 02:58 PM
11 and 12yo. Do you want to adopt them?.......Please

oh boy, that's a rough age. :rolleyes:

you have my sympathies.

federica
February 27th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Ok Re reading that other nipple thread got me wondering about my own nipples now.

So here's the my question. Is it normal for your nipples to always be hard?
Mine are always hard, I mean if I'm warm then they are less hard like maybe half hard but they are still sticking out and there is no hiding them.

hi,
i have the same problem with my nipples...if i don't have my bra and only a tshirt my nipples are poking through...sometimes my brother noticed that