PDA

View Full Version : Girl gamers?

taylor_gilbert13
December 31st, 2015, 08:15 PM
Just wondering how many girl gamers there are on this forum and what they play on, either Xbox, PlayStation or PC

Splat
December 31st, 2015, 08:20 PM
Me! Although currently I don't have much time due to school work etc. Anyway, I like PC modded minecraft mainly. Occasionally I'll play fifa 14 on my phone. We don't own either an xbox or PlayStation

azure moonstone
December 31st, 2015, 09:35 PM
I'm not much of a hardcore gamer, very casual tbh - but I play some things on my 3DS and on my PC. I hardly ever touch my xbox anymore.

Deleted User
December 31st, 2015, 09:53 PM
PC, Xbox 360, PS4, PSP, and 3DS currently for me. Also, I play tabletop RPGs if that counts.

Anthem
January 1st, 2016, 06:44 AM
There is such a thing as girl gamers?
:eek:

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 07:16 AM
There is such a thing as girl gamers?
:eek:

Why not? Girls can enjoy playing games just as much as boys.

taylor_gilbert13
January 1st, 2016, 10:53 AM
I'm not much of a hardcore gamer, very casual tbh - but I play some things on my 3DS and on my PC. I hardly ever touch my xbox anymore.

Yeah I don't play Xbox anymore, I have moved to PC :)

Me! Although currently I don't have much time due to school work etc. Anyway, I like PC modded minecraft mainly. Occasionally I'll play fifa 14 on my phone. We don't own either an xbox or PlayStation

Awesome. I used to play Minecraft but have gone off it now.

PC, Xbox 360, PS4, PSP, and 3DS currently for me. Also, I play tabletop RPGs if that counts.

What system is your fav to play on?

-merged multiple posts. -Emerald Dream

Melodic
January 1st, 2016, 01:02 PM
I typically play PC games and on the XBOX 360.

Beach_Blonde
January 3rd, 2016, 09:15 PM
I'm a pretty new gamer. Not really all that hardcore. I mainly play on Xbox 360 and my family has an Xbox one.

Uniquemind
January 3rd, 2016, 11:52 PM
I was almost a playstation gamer, as my cousins owns like everything, and years ago we've played during holidays.

But after the 2nd year in a row where online play and even the console of XBOX and Playstation themselves have been disabled due to Xbox live and Playstation networks not working during the holidays.

I'm really leaning toward PC, and then local play with my friends and cousins on the 3DS.

But I'm at that point where I really don't want to drop a huge amount of money on a PC desktop, because I'm more of a laptop person. But PC is where I'm being drawn towards.

I also know there are cheaper builds out there, but I like to really get high quality things and then take really good care of them for the long term.

I'm also hesitant because I want to see how much better technology is going to improve before I spend any money on the latest and greatest.

So I perpetually do nothing.

Shiny Moon
January 4th, 2016, 01:52 AM
I play games sometimes, but I don't consider myself hardcore. I play PC games mostly, but my computer isn't very powerful :P

Splat
January 4th, 2016, 07:35 PM
I play games sometimes, but I don't consider myself hardcore. I play PC games mostly, but my computer isn't very powerful [emoji14]
Same. I can mod up my game pretty well but sometimes using things from the big mods crash my games.

My 4gb RAM isn't too bad but the graphics card isn't really built for gaming

thatgothgirluknow
January 4th, 2016, 08:23 PM
im not the biggest gamer but i do like to play sadly this gamer has been shut down recently since both my xbox and computer crashed :(

Princess Ariel
January 5th, 2016, 06:59 AM
PC, PS1, PS3, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii, N64 for me

gemma 2000
January 21st, 2016, 02:46 PM
I play ps4.

Dyri_14
January 21st, 2016, 02:52 PM
Pc Games :)

Doro15
January 23rd, 2016, 04:34 AM
NO, I do not game

Murk.T.M
February 4th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Same. I can mod up my game pretty well but sometimes using things from the big mods crash my games.

My 4gb RAM isn't too bad but the graphics card isn't really built for gaming

Ya wow we're in about the same game leage maybe I'm a little farther.. I tent to go overboard with time I spend playing on old equipment... that vista pc will ware out soon haha...

Splat
February 4th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Ya wow we're in about the same game leage maybe I'm a little farther.. I tent to go overboard with time I spend playing on old equipment... that vista pc will ware out soon haha...
Well I'd love to play on our pcs (bigger screen) but they're 10 year old windows xp pcs 😂 which are soooo slow and before I got my laptop I tried but they won't even run game launchers... ugh we need to upgrade to decent pcs for the sake of xp being 15 years old 😂😂

maritza
February 21st, 2016, 09:26 PM
i dnt consider myself a gamer at all the only times ive ever played them is when my brother asks me to play with him and im so bad he always beats me

everlong
February 24th, 2016, 10:43 PM
I'm a guy that plays games. So I'm basically 50% girl gamer.

Kagura
February 25th, 2016, 05:06 PM
*raises hand*

JoeS254
March 10th, 2016, 04:12 AM
Well I have a friend. I don't know whether she is a member in this forum, but she loves playing Xbox. She is really good. Beats me most of the time.

Britboo14
March 10th, 2016, 07:41 AM
I play league of legends...
My brother got me into it...

Meron
March 10th, 2016, 09:34 AM
I think it's pretty normal for a female to be a gamer, my ex is a gamer and we used to have fun playing games.

She used to kick my ass in League of Legends -_-

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Just wondering how many girl gamers there are on this forum and what they play on, either Xbox, PlayStation or PC

I was a pc girl gamer...now i stopped it

devotionnel
March 20th, 2016, 10:42 AM
I'd say I'm a gamer, yeah.

Mostly on the 360, but I've recently started to play modded Skyrim and Minecraft on my PC.

Miss Ophelia
June 11th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Yay good thread. I play on the PC. Currently playing Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

taylor_gilbert13
June 11th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Yay good thread. I play on the PC. Currently playing Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Cool :D

Do you live in Winchester in the UK, if so I live really close :P?

Miss Ophelia
June 12th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Yes I do. Cool where are you?

taylor_gilbert13
June 12th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Yes I do. Cool where are you?

I live near Ports Down hill (In Portsmouth obviously) :P

FlyOnTheWall
June 15th, 2016, 03:51 PM
I am just a casual gamer with two hardcore gaming brothers but I just play 3ds

StoppingTom
June 15th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for more than 2 months :) :locked: