PDA

View Full Version : Musical Theatre

sam99
December 29th, 2015, 03:00 PM
What are you favorite Musicals/Musical Theatre songs?? :)

Melodic
December 29th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Favorite Musicals
Hairspray
Grease
Throughly Modern Millie
Shrek:The Musical
Legally Blonde: The Musical
Into The Woods
The Wizard of Oz
Annie

My favorite musical songs is a tie between "I Can Hear The Bells" from Hairspray, "Ireland" from Legally Blonde and "There Are Worst Things I Could Do" from Grease.

Graf_18
September 13th, 2017, 11:44 PM
What are you favorite Musicals/Musical Theatre songs?? :)

Sorry this is gonna be long:
You Can't Stop the Beat,-Hairspray
At the End of the Day,Look Down, Master of the House, Do You Hear the People Sing, One Day More-Les Miz
Carrying the Banner, Seize the Day, King of New York, Watch What Happens, Santa Fe, Something to Believe in, Once and for all-Newsies
Miracle (1,2,&3), When I Grow up, Loud, Telly, Revolting Children-Matilda
I Don't Understand the Poor, Lady Hyacinth Abroad, The Last One You'd Expect, I've Decided to Marry You-A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
Anybody Have a Map, Waving Through a Window,If I Could Tell Her, Disappear, You Will be Found, Good for you-Dear Evan Hansen
Welcome to the Rock, 28 Hours/Wherever we are, Me and the Sky-Come From Away
Welcome to the Renaissance, God I Hate Shakespeare, Right Hand Man, A Musical, Hard to be the Bard, We See the Light, Something Rotten/Make an Omlette-Something Rotten
And basically anything from Wicked

Mars
September 14th, 2017, 07:42 AM
I LOVE Le MisÚrables and I want to see it sooooo badllyyyyy on Broadway, but my favourite songs are Stars, Do You Hear The People Sing, On My Own, and I Dreamed a Dream <3 theres a couple other musical songs that I like but I can't think of the names

Graf_18
September 14th, 2017, 11:09 PM
I LOVE Le MisÚrables and I want to see it sooooo badllyyyyy on Broadway, but my favourite songs are Stars, Do You Hear The People Sing, On My Own, and I Dreamed a Dream <3 theres a couple other musical songs that I like but I can't think of the names
STARS YESSSS!!! How did I forget that one. The 10nth anniversary concert is the best

benster
October 5th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Billy Elliott musical is amazing