PDA

View Full Version : Remedies for bruises?

Vanilla Cupcake
December 28th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Does anyone have any remedies for bruises? I have some unsightly bruises I would like to get rid of.
Thankyou

BlackParadePixie
December 28th, 2015, 06:56 PM
I imagine you can try to cover them up with some sort of skin cream, or makeup...other than that you just have to let them heal normally.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 29th, 2015, 02:29 AM
I imagine you can try to cover them up with some sort of skin cream, or makeup...other than that you just have to let them heal normally.

Damn I was hoping for a miracle lol
I guess I will wait it out. I need to be more careful and stop falling and stuff. Lol

Vermilion
December 29th, 2015, 02:35 AM
I know of things to bring the bruises out. It just takes time for it to heal

northy
December 29th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Wear clothes over them. You will have to wait it out.

amgb
December 29th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Maybe lavender oil? Don't put too much of it though. Rubbing the area with fresh parsley herb leaves could also help a bit with the fading~

Vanilla Cupcake
December 29th, 2015, 08:16 PM
Maybe lavender oil? Don't put too much of it though. Rubbing the area with fresh parsley herb leaves could also help a bit with the fading~

Hey Thankyou! ;)

amgb
December 29th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Vanilla Cupcake That's okay, other than that, try to be careful next time so you don't hurt yourself.

mrpieface2
December 29th, 2015, 10:35 PM
My grandma had a remedy where you got a warm wash cloth, and you had to just leave the wash cloth on for I believe it was a half an hour and it could shrink the bruise, but it wouldn't make it disappear. I've tried it a couple times and it only worked once, but maybe it'll work for you.

Other than that, I'd say use makeup to cover it up.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 30th, 2015, 12:38 AM
My grandma had a remedy where you got a warm wash cloth, and you had to just leave the wash cloth on for I believe it was a half an hour and it could shrink the bruise, but it wouldn't make it disappear. I've tried it a couple times and it only worked once, but maybe it'll work for you.

Other than that, I'd say use makeup to cover it up.

Thanks Alex I will try that next time, they are on the mend :)