PDA

View Full Version : Bullying problem at school please read

frankiegerman
December 25th, 2015, 01:48 AM
This is really embarrassing but I never wear socks. I have eczema so my feet get irritated very easily, so my doctor told me to avoid all socks and to just put powder in my shoes. So please don't say wear socks because I can't. To avoid embarrassment I wear timberland boots or hightop shoes to hide that I don't wear socks. I'm extremely shy about taking off my boots because I'm afraid people will judge me for not wearing socks, especially because I also don't wear insoles because they stick to my sweaty feet so my feet are usually stained black from the boot. Whenever I go over to my friends place I always awkwardly ask if I could keep my shoes on. But one day while while skatingboarding to school I fell and my shoe fell off. I quickly ran to put my shoe back on. But my friend noticed I wasnt wearing socks and was like why arent you wearing socks but i didnt want to explain and just said I forgot. But over the next few months I became comfortable with it and didnt mind taking my shoes off around him. He was fine with me not wearing socks except for a little teasing. But last week we were with out other friends during lunch and complained my feet were a little sore. My friend was like haha its because youre not wearing socks. Then this other friend was like "omg youre not wearing socks with timbs?". And I was like "no im wearing socks andrews (my friend) just kidding" cause I know people think its disgusting. So my friend was like take off your boots but I ignored him. So he pulled both boots off his feet showed I wasnt wearing socks. When the other kids saw one of them said "Ew your feet stink yuck". Since then everyone bullies me and does things like take my boots off when I'm not looking in class play catch with my boots. These bullies pushed me at recess last week pulled off my boots and threw them even though it was snowing and i had to walk through the snow barefoot and my feet got wet. I ended up crying and I am really depressed I dont know what to do

Vermilion
December 25th, 2015, 02:09 AM
Have you spoken to teachers ? Why not just tell them why you don't ? Also lots of people in the UK that I know don't wear socks with trainers

frankiegerman
December 25th, 2015, 02:12 AM
Have you spoken to teachers ? Why not just tell them why you don't ? Also lots of people in the UK that I know don't wear socks with trainers

I think cause its winter here so people think its weird. why do people do it in the UK tho??

Vermilion
December 25th, 2015, 02:14 AM
I think cause its winter here so people think its weird. why do people do it in the UK tho??

They do it with trainers cos it's fashion. I don't give a shit I wear them :)

frankiegerman
December 25th, 2015, 02:17 AM
They do it with trainers cos it's fashion. I don't give a shit I wear them :)

do you also go sockless? I cant wear trainers because it gets cold tho? which trainers do you recommend?

Vermilion
December 25th, 2015, 02:25 AM
I don't go sockless . I wear skate shoes

frankiegerman
December 25th, 2015, 02:28 AM
I don't go sockless . I wear skate shoes

I cant wear socks though and I go to a strict school so wearing socks is part of dress code and I'm afraid theyll punish me for going sockless to school

Vermilion
December 25th, 2015, 02:31 AM
Your Dr said not to have him write a Dr note

frankiegerman
December 25th, 2015, 02:36 AM
Your Dr said not to have him write a Dr note

but people wont stop making fun of me for not wearing socks and they think im nasty for not wearing them. people ask me everyday why i dont wear socks and it hurts my feelings

Vermilion
December 25th, 2015, 02:46 AM
I do understand the feelings part. It's hard to deal with. You know why you don't wear socks. Explain to your friends. That way they can stand up for you

azure moonstone
December 25th, 2015, 08:50 AM
The OP is banned. :locked: