PDA

View Full Version : Bigger chest workout?

walter684
December 24th, 2015, 09:50 PM
Idk if any other guys in their early teens experience this, but i can work on my chest muscles for ever and it seems like i get no results. So my main question is, is there any chest workout routine you guys use that can help out. Anything is appreciated. btw ill be 15 tommorow if that says anything

lemondrop
December 25th, 2015, 08:55 AM
hi, 1st of all depends on the exercises you're doing.. You need to hit it hard - go heavy. You can do pyramid (increasing weight after each set). And eat a lot but try to dodge junk food - don't go for dirty bulk. Always be in calories surplus and your diet should consist of 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fat << at least i do so

CuteGuy889
December 25th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Yeah...they have a way of their own....my chest was just ribs and skin...tried push ups etc with NO effect....My chest grew only as a little pair of mboobs with a tummy roll when I ultimately started to gain some and fill out...But now they look even worse and I always keep a tank top on.....even when we take a dip in pool/sea in my undies.....
My GF makes fun of them...as I got pink nipples....

DriveAlive
December 26th, 2015, 12:20 AM
Take a 45 lb plate and put it under one side of a weight bench to create a negative incline and do 10 reps of bench press with dumbbells.
Then, with no rest between reps, take the plate out and do another 10 reps on the flat bench.
Set the bench to the first incline and do 10 reps, still with no rest.
Set the bench the the second incline and do 10 reps.
Set the bench to the third and do 10 reps.
This is the first of 3 sets you will do. Take a 3 minute rest between each set. This is a guaranteed way to get a bigger chest.