PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get high or drunk with parents

Harrier
December 23rd, 2015, 05:08 AM
Anyone here get high or drunk with parents? Is it one parent or multiple? When and why did it start? Do your siblings join?

phuckphace
December 23rd, 2015, 08:31 AM
never and it will never happen, but I have smoked weed with a friend and his family (dad, mom, bro and sis).

I wish my parents were that chill. oh well :(

Cadanance00
December 23rd, 2015, 09:22 AM
Nope. About the most I can look forward to is half a glass of wine with Christmas dinner.

JavierDolan
December 23rd, 2015, 09:24 AM
I smoked weed with my dad once. It was a way of him to make sure that I didn't do it in the wrong environment and do something completely stupid, as well as take away the curiosity. I drink with him sometimes too, not that often though.

Desuetude
December 23rd, 2015, 09:33 AM
I've smoked weed with my friends' mum multiple times but never would with my own parents in a million years. I can drink with my dad though, I wouldn't see the fun in getting completely sloshed but a bit tipsy can be a laugh.

Cadanance00
December 23rd, 2015, 09:57 AM
I smoked weed with my dad once. It was a way of him to make sure that I didn't do it in the wrong environment and do something completely stupid, as well as take away the curiosity. I drink with him sometimes too, not that often though.

My mom says I can smoke weed with her when I'm 21. Dad doesn't do it.

LanaPole
December 23rd, 2015, 02:47 PM
i drink at home with family, got a bit drunk a few times.

Babs
December 23rd, 2015, 05:47 PM
My mom has offered me liquor before, but it'd be weird and unpleasant to get drunk with my mom so I declined. She smoked with my siblings once, but reportedly she made it weird and uncomfortable. If I offered her weed, she would probably say yes, but I don't want to all that badly.

I would absolutely love to get high with my dad. It'd be a jolly ol time to get high with him, but he doesn't smoke weed, though he used to. Maybe when it's legal he'll smoke with me. He'd probably smoke a lot of blunts or out of a wooden pipe if it was legal, or if he didn't have a job to worry about.

I've gotten high with a friend's mom before. She hadn't smoked since the '80s. It was a lot of fun.

BlackParadePixie
December 23rd, 2015, 09:17 PM
I've shared a small glass of wine with my parents...but didn't really get drunk.

Human
December 28th, 2015, 11:55 PM
I've been to pubs with my parents and drunk, but never got high

Maria16 Here
December 29th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Yes, I have gotten high and drunk with my parents and siblings. Not often drunk but we do drink some.

Silly Ninja
December 29th, 2015, 03:25 AM
No, I can't even imagine doing so.

Leprous
December 29th, 2015, 04:48 AM
Usually I'm the only one ending up drunk.

Jaime2015
December 29th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Last time i got drunk i had wild sex with my gf n saw her drunk mom watching us

Fiction
December 31st, 2015, 11:36 AM
I drink with my parents a lot. When i'm at my parents I tend to drink every night and so do they. Me and my mum tend to be a bad influence on each other and if neither of us have anything to be up for the next morning... we quite often end up drunk xD

everlong
December 31st, 2015, 12:03 PM
Nope

HunterDaniels
January 3rd, 2016, 03:36 PM
Anyone here get high or drunk with parents? Is it one parent or multiple? When and why did it start? Do your siblings join?

Nooooo! Lol
But I know for a fact my parents smoke pot. I found a little wood box in their room when I was like 9 years old. I looked in that box a lot of times since then over the years and it's always had fresh pot and a pipe in it. So I know they smoke regularly. I think they do it at night in their bedroom. Or when me and my bro aren't home.
I smoke too but not a lot. Like the last time was when I slept over my friends house but that was like 2 months ago.
So I know they smoke more then I do.
But I can't imagine ever smoking with them!

And they punished me when they found out I smoked. HYPOCRITS right?! Lol

Abhorrence
January 3rd, 2016, 05:38 PM
I've been drunk with my mum once. She doesn't really care that I drink because she pretty much drinks everyday. Would never tell her I do drugs though.

Cadanance00
January 3rd, 2016, 09:27 PM
No, I can't even imagine doing so.

Sort of like this^

Dalcourt
January 3rd, 2016, 11:25 PM
Yes, I have gotten high and drunk with my Dad and some of our friends a lot. It was always normal for him as he isn't a very responsible parent, I guess.

Harrier
January 4th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Last time i got drunk i had wild sex with my gf n saw her drunk mom watching us

WOW! I've heard of some crazy stuff with friends of friends but nothing like that before!

Yes, I have gotten high and drunk with my Dad and some of our friends a lot. It was always normal for him as he isn't a very responsible parent, I guess.

lol. some of my friends parents do it and some parents are more responsible than others

I don't, my dad would probably be ok with it (drinking) since he has let me share his beer before but my mom is against it. They kind of look the other way at boat races but I'm not actually with them.

HunterDaniels
January 4th, 2016, 11:36 PM

Yea my sibling joins in. My little brother loves to get high!
Here's a pic for proof.

LOL!!! :lol::D jk jk my 6yo bro doesn't get high. But I always thought he looked high in this pic!
He's like "OH MAN MY HEAD! I shouldn't have smoked the whole bowl..."

http://i66.tinypic.com/1z4k86q.jpg

thatonekidjacob
January 4th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Here's a pic for proof.

LOL!!! :lol::D jk jk my 6yo bro doesn't get high. But I always thought he looked high in this pic!

image (http://i66.tinypic.com/1z4k86q.jpg)

Did you beat up your widdle brother!?!?!?!?! :eek:

Bontigo Papi .
January 5th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Yeah, I guess , like we were partying New Years Eve, well , I was kinda drinking in front of them, but not with them, so nah , nope .

Harrier
January 5th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Here's a pic for proof.

image (http://i66.tinypic.com/1z4k86q.jpg)

Ya definitely looks high, sugar rush, or first thing in morning!

amgb
January 8th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Never, I can't imagine them getting high or drunk. I can't even imagine myself drinking for any occasion. If I had a sibling I'd do anything to protect them from the dangers of the excessive use of drugs.

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 12:53 PM
i used to drink too much with my stepfather until i realized it was not right. Your thoughts about things and judgement was all mess up.

tovaris
January 10th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Nop, will newer happen, because i will not get high or drunk. Tho i am usualy my fathers "shofer" for when he goes pubing

Thatkid120
January 23rd, 2016, 04:38 PM
Yeah woth my stepdad we got super stoned and ever since then ive felt closer to him

Pulp501
January 23rd, 2016, 05:48 PM
Never with my parents but yesterday I got stoned with my friends parents and we smoked with his dad again this morning.

Falcons_11
January 25th, 2016, 06:22 PM
I don't ever think this will happen for me in my family, at least where drugs are concerned. However my grandparents have let me have a glass of red wine with a big meal with my parents consent.

Jemmy
February 10th, 2016, 10:27 AM

there was one time when i got high with my parents, but the next day I was too ashamed

Lachy
February 13th, 2016, 02:39 AM
My parents know I drink and have seen me drunk, they don't care as long as I don't do something stupid, and it doesn't affect my school work. They don't know I get high sometimes yet, but I don't think they would care that much/ I expect it would have the same conditions as alcohol. My parents are vocally for legalizing weed so I'm not concerned about them finding out.

Kelsey1031
March 5th, 2016, 10:46 AM
My dad lets me and my brother drink a little bit at family parties. And sometimes we will have a poolside cocktail on a relaxing saturday and/or sunday afternoon in the summer before dinner, sometimes i get a little buzzed but i've never gotten trashed with him.

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 04:07 PM

not really drunk, but quite near and just one time

Rrb9825
March 19th, 2016, 08:12 AM
My dad and I went to rehab together for speed so glad that's over with

Typhlosion
March 19th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Nope, my parents don't drink and are very against alcohol consumption

SummerHaze
April 6th, 2016, 05:28 AM
not ever ever. it's parents dude

Serra
April 6th, 2016, 08:56 AM
No,they're not so chill. I hardly see them drinking too,only wine on special occasions,and they never get high.

Mattlol
April 9th, 2016, 04:06 PM
i kinda have i suppose, my mum let me have a little wine a couple of times.

Jontxu
August 18th, 2016, 04:34 PM
I've tried wine and beer with them but not enough as to get drunk (thankfully)

Emerald Dream
August 18th, 2016, 04:52 PM
I've tried wine and beer with them but not enough as to get drunk (thankfully)

This thread was bumped. :locked: