PDA

View Full Version : nfl superbowl

swimjoey1
December 21st, 2015, 11:44 PM
Who do you think gonna win the superbowl?
I hope that patriots, as long as they have no more injuries.

xcherriesncreamx
December 22nd, 2015, 10:00 AM
Patriots i wana see sumone beat carolina and knock off their cocky asses down a peg or two

StoppingTom
December 22nd, 2015, 10:54 AM
Carolina vs NYJ (I CAN DREAM OKAY)

BlackParadePixie
December 22nd, 2015, 09:21 PM
Pittsburgh vs. Carolina

Emerald Dream
December 22nd, 2015, 10:13 PM
Redskins vs. Texans !!

No, I'm just kidding.

Panthers vs. (going out on a limb here because they have two easy games to end the season, and are on a winning streak) Chiefs

SethfromMI
December 22nd, 2015, 10:53 PM
Redskins vs. Texans !!

No, I'm just kidding.

Panthers vs. (going out on a limb here because they have two easy games to end the season, and are on a winning streak) Chiefs

dreaming with this one huh (at least with the Chiefs)?

Not that I like any of these two teams, but I think you will have the Panthers and Patriots in the Super Bowl (gosh I hope I am wrong) and in a close one, I think the Pats find a way to outlast the Panthers

Emerald Dream
December 22nd, 2015, 11:08 PM
dreaming with this one huh (at least with the Chiefs)?

Not that I like any of these two teams, but I think you will have the Panthers and Patriots in the Super Bowl (gosh I hope I am wrong) and in a close one, I think the Pats find a way to outlast the Panthers

As long as Janet Jackson doesn't show up, people will remember that the Panthers and Patriots played in a Super Bowl. :lol:

Harrier
December 23rd, 2015, 04:33 AM
Seahawks vs Patriots again. This time with the better team winning!

mattsmith48
January 1st, 2016, 02:16 PM
As long the winner didn't cheat do go to the super bowl I don't care would like to see the Redskins win just cuz all the people who complains about the name. Whoever is in the game and end up winning since its Super Bowl 50 it must be the best SuperBowl ever played

Harrier
January 5th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Who else like the Seahawks to go for in the playoffs? Who do you think will play in the Superbowl?

-merged with pre-existing thread. -Emerald Dream