PDA

View Full Version : Diet and Losing Fat.

Syzygy
December 17th, 2015, 11:15 PM
What's the quickest way to lose body fat? Esp. if you are not obese just average.

EDM is lyf
December 22nd, 2015, 02:18 PM
- Stay hydrated
- Reduce the amount of junk food you eat
- Eat a balanced diet
- Don't drastically reduce your calorie intake
- Do cardio
+ many more

The majority of it is just common sense
And because you say you are 'average', you probably won't see results immediately.

lemondrop
December 25th, 2015, 08:56 AM
Drink green tea << helps to burn fat

NZPerson
December 26th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Paleo + Cardio.

SkyClad33605
December 26th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Swimming is great exercise. But otherwise I'd also suggest watching your sugar intake. That included carb sugars.

TeenPortland
January 22nd, 2016, 03:45 AM
Just cut sugar and simple carbs: bread, pasta, white rice, etc. and do some jumping jacks and squats. SQUATS!

Abyssal Echo
January 22nd, 2016, 09:28 PM
Diet and exercise are the two fastest ways.
stop eating junk food (McDonalds, Burger King ect)
I don't agree with darthvaderbacon you don't need to cut out the sugar, bread, pasta and white rice. Cut down on them yes. Moderation is the key.
Exercise is important too. You don't have to go work out at the gym to loose weight. simply walking works. I live on 3 acres... I started walking my 5 dogs (one at a time) everyday 1 time around the property a long the property line in July(2015) . In July I weighed 206 lbs had a 35 waist now I weigh 168, have a 32 waist and my big belly is almost gone.

dbfordateam
January 24th, 2016, 01:36 AM
From personal expierence I lost 2 inches on my waist by doing high intensity workout for 3 hours a day 4 days a week. Wrestling really helped my physique, Im pretty sure my body fat during football was 3-5% higher. Do high intensity for long periods of time and diet well, do not focus on calories intake.

TeenPortland
January 26th, 2016, 02:57 AM
Diet and exercise are the two fastest ways.
stop eating junk food (McDonalds, Burger King ect)
I don't agree with darthvaderbacon you don't need to cut out the sugar, bread, pasta and white rice. Cut down on them yes. Moderation is the key.
Exercise is important too. You don't have to go work out at the gym to loose weight. simply walking works. I live on 3 acres... I started walking my 5 dogs (one at a time) everyday 1 time around the property a long the property line in July(2015) . In July I weighed 206 lbs had a 35 waist now I weigh 168, have a 32 waist and my big belly is almost gone.

By "cut" I mean limit, not get rid of completely. Your body needs carbs to function properly.