PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep well

Body odah Man
December 16th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Lately I've been having a really messed up sleeping schedule. I either sleep hours on end due to tiredness, nearly passing out in the process or I go to sleep at 10 and wake up around 4 or 5 A.M. I've tried limiting screens, reading before bed, exercising to get tired, but half the time it still takes me an hour to 'sleep.' Then I often end up taking a bathroom break and staying awake til dawn. All help is greatly appreciated cuz it's affecting my appetite, my food budget, my work, everything in short. Thanks in advance

Body odah Man
December 16th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Try drinking something warm like tea or something like that (not coffe haha), that usually helps me!

Sadly I don't have the tools to make a warm drink, other than warm water but I'll keep your suggestion in mind. Thanks

lacey02
December 16th, 2015, 02:09 PM
I was told to not work out too late at night or else you have endorphines (sp) that make it hard to go to sleep. I like the tea idea and the reading. I heard screens from TV and ipads can interrupt sleep too.

Body odah Man
December 17th, 2015, 12:20 AM
I was told to not work out too late at night or else you have endorphines (sp) that make it hard to go to sleep. I like the tea idea and the reading. I heard screens from TV and ipads can interrupt sleep too.

Well there goes that plan. Thks for the warning lacey

Endeavour
December 17th, 2015, 02:49 PM
Also I read its best not to eat approx. two hours before sleep, and to not drink any high caffeine drinks (coffee,cola etc.) after around 3pm.

northy
December 23rd, 2015, 05:42 PM
Try the 4,7,8 method. It works really well for me. Google it.

phuckphace
December 23rd, 2015, 10:34 PM
melatonin tablets and avoid caffeine before bed.

wait, aren't you in the Netherlands, OP? 420 is the single most effective sleep aid on Earth (smoke weed erryday).