PDA

View Full Version : Growing Question

Teenageshort
December 15th, 2015, 01:30 AM
I am a 5 ft 3 highschool senior, 17 yrs old, weighing 136 lbs, whether or not that's over the average weight of my height group, I really don't know. However, what I would like to know is what are the chances that I can do something about my height, b/c as you can tell, I am generally short for my age. I am curious as to if vitamins or any other method of me growing just slightly taller exists. I forget the age I, in essence, stop growing, but I know it's getting very close.

Please provide me the good and bad news to my situation.

Sherman
December 15th, 2015, 04:13 PM
From what I heard, my aunt and uncle give my cousin daily shots that keep his growth plates open that will allow him to grow. He is only 13 and 4'11" though.

That is from what I have heard so I don't exactly know if its true or if it works.

NZPerson
December 26th, 2015, 02:21 PM
From what I heard, my aunt and uncle give my cousin daily shots that keep his growth plates open that will allow him to grow. He is only 13 and 4'11" though.

That is from what I have heard so I don't exactly know if its true or if it works.

This would be a prescribed medication for stunted growth, dont try this yourself by any means.