PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety taking over my life again

queenofcontrariety
December 13th, 2015, 08:04 PM
First off, I want to say hello to everyone who might remember me and apologize for being very spotty in my involvement here. It seems like I only appear in times of crisis for myself, and that's v selfish, but I'll address that another time.

I CANNOT FUNCTION. I've started stress starving again. My tremors (I look like I've been possessed) have been hit or miss, either I have like 16 or none in a day. Everything has been triggering me lately. I can barely have people talk to me, I'm a social pariah, I wish I didn't have to go to school. I hate being home because I feel my violent tendencies getting worse. I feel like a complete mess... I got into my dream college, it's the first thing I've been genuinely happy about in years. I'm still going to therapy once a month to try and work through things and I was doing really well, but the last couple weeks everything has fallen apart.

And if anyone wonders my exact subset of anxiety, my psychologist said I fit the qualities of PTSD, only I haven't had anything overly traumatic in my opinion. I just don't know where to go from here...