PDA

View Full Version : "Paradise Lost" HBO Documentary

DriveAlive
December 13th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I just finished part one of the three-part HBO documentary series called "Paradise Lost". It is about the murder of three young boys in Arkansas and how it was believed that the killers were a group of satanist teenagers. The documentary is made without any narration or comment by the makers and is almost exclusively trial footage. It is extremely riveting and very difficult to tell who is telling the truth. I highly recommend you check it out, especially if you are interested in real crime stories or the legal process.

HououinKiyoma
December 21st, 2015, 09:32 AM
Check. Will see

AutumnWinds
January 14th, 2016, 03:57 PM
I just finished part one of the three-part HBO documentary series called "Paradise Lost". It is about the murder of three young boys in Arkansas and how it was believed that the killers were a group of satanist teenagers. The documentary is made without any narration or comment by the makers and is almost exclusively trial footage. It is extremely riveting and very difficult to tell who is telling the truth. I highly recommend you check it out, especially if you are interested in real crime stories or the legal process.

do they go into the mechanics of the satanic cult stuff at all?

DriveAlive
January 14th, 2016, 07:21 PM
The point of the documentary was that the teens were Wiccan, not satanists. The ultra-religious community did not understand the difference.

AutumnWinds
January 15th, 2016, 09:18 PM
The point of the documentary was that the teens were Wiccan, not satanists. The ultra-religious community did not understand the difference.

that actually sounds really good. i'm gonna give that a try. thanks.