PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to masterbate when you have your period?

Vanilla Cupcake
December 10th, 2015, 11:27 PM
I know that sounds gross, but is it ok to masterbate when you have your period?
Also, is it ok to have a bath when you have your period?

himmypop
December 11th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Errr, it's risky, i mean, do it only when it's your 6 or 7th(or your last) day.:yes:
That way you know when to do it safely.
Doing it in the middle or beginning, well, will leave a mess on your fingers.

LITTLEANGEL16
December 11th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Its something I wouldn't do

Vanilla Cupcake
December 11th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Its something I wouldn't do

Why not?

LITTLEANGEL16
December 11th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Why not?

To messy

Vanilla Cupcake
December 11th, 2015, 12:28 PM
To messy

But wouldn't the blood make it nice and slippery? It doesn't matter if it's messy, you can wash after.

LITTLEANGEL16
December 11th, 2015, 12:49 PM
But wouldn't the blood make it nice and slippery? It doesn't matter if it's messy, you can wash after.

I get very wet anyway:)

Vanilla Cupcake
December 11th, 2015, 12:51 PM
I get very wet anyway:)

Me too, I get so wet it's like slime.
No one is answering me about the bath though. What about you, do u have baths when you have your period?

LITTLEANGEL16
December 11th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Me too, I get so wet it's like slime.
No one is answering me about the bath though. What about you, do u have baths when you have your period?

Usually have showers always.

Taryn98
December 11th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Yes it's ok to do. You can have sex on your period as well. It's just messy. If you don't mind, there's no harm.

Deleted User
December 11th, 2015, 03:39 PM
There is absolutely no reason why you can't do anything you normally would do while you're on your period. Sex is usually a no-go just because of personal preferences but that's not to say that everyone avoids it.

Besides the fact it's a bit messy, I wouldn't say there's anything unsafe about it. In fact, the way your hormones change around your period are actually prone to making you more aroused than usual. For those of us who don't like the mess, that can make it a bit of a nightmare, lol.

As for baths, go right ahead. It can be relaxing and relieve cramps. If you use tampons, make sure to remove them before you do and try go to the toilet before hand, just because you're getting rid of any extra blood that's still chilling up there. It can make your bath a bit messy and no one really wants to be sitting in bloody water.

TL;DR: You'll be fine doing either one.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 11th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Ok thanks for all the advice everyone.

angelina
December 11th, 2015, 08:55 PM
If you feel like you can go with that...np. But I won't do during my periods as someone syas it will be too messy

kryptonite
December 11th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Period sex?

The first thing that comes to mind is *gag* *wretch* *blech.*

But that's just me, ya know?

Vanilla Cupcake
December 12th, 2015, 01:25 AM
It's just blood, what if blood was white, then how would u feel about it.

LanaPole
December 12th, 2015, 03:00 AM
it's ok to do it. just a bit messy.

shamrockgirl02
December 14th, 2015, 01:30 AM
Yes, like everyone else has said, it's fine, maybe a bit messy. But I'd also like to add that I've read (and learned for myself) that masturbating can be a great way to relieve period cramps

tulolita2015
December 22nd, 2015, 06:42 AM
As i know it is completely safe. Although the only problem is the blood and mess.

SkyClad33605
December 25th, 2015, 11:39 PM
It's perfectly safe. There are no problems other mess. But that's what the shower is for.

Also, yes, you can take a bath on your period, but again, it's just a matter of mess.

It's totally safe, enjoy :)

Claire Asteroid
December 26th, 2015, 05:28 AM
Yeah I masturbate when I have a period, it's no problem to clear up after. first time I had a bath when I first got my period was a bit weird but you soon get used to it.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 03:19 PM
I guess if you wear a tampon there would be no blood right?
I'm so afraid to try inserting a tampon but I really want try it sometime.
I saw some in my moms bathroom and they look sharp on the outside, won't that hurt?

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 03:37 PM
I guess if you wear a tampon there would be no blood right?
I'm so afraid to try inserting a tampon but I really want try it sometime.
I saw some in my moms bathroom and they look sharp on the outside, won't that hurt?

Idk, it's not really even messy or too bloody for me and I don't have to clean anything up... Guess it'd be different if you wanted to finger yourself, but seeing as you're talking about using a tampon, I assume by masturbating you mean stimulating your clit?

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 03:41 PM
Idk, it's not really even messy or too bloody for me and I don't have to clean anything up... Guess it'd be different if you wanted to finger yourself, but seeing as you're talking about using a tampon, I assume by masturbating you mean stimulating your clit?

Yes I just like playing with my clit for now.

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 03:46 PM
Yes I just like playing with my clit for now.

Well, then I don't think it should be all that messy. At least it isn't for me. Depends on your flow and stuff as well, I may only get really little blood on my fingers when my period just started and the flow is heavier.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 03:47 PM
Well, then I don't think it should be all that messy. At least it isn't for me. Depends on your flow and stuff as well, I may only get really little blood on my fingers when my period just started and the flow is heavier.

I read that you can get a bladder infection from it.

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 03:53 PM
I read that you can get a bladder infection from it.

Talking about bladder infection, I have read you can get one from masturbating overall lol. I haven't and am not really scared of getting one, I'm even skeptical whether it's actually true or not. Either way, most women masturbate so I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 03:55 PM
Talking about bladder infection, I have read you can get one from masturbating overall lol. I haven't and am not really scared of getting one, I'm even skeptical whether it's actually true or not.

Well I read that you should always pee after masterbating and sex so that there's no germs getting up there.

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 04:03 PM
Well I read that you should always pee after masterbating and sex so that there's no germs getting up there.

I, personally, don't. Have been masturbating for quite a long time and I'm fine so far, so I really don't think it's anything to worry about. Plus there's a lot of things written on the Internet. But hey, you do you.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 04:16 PM
I, personally, don't. Have been masturbating for quite a long time and I'm fine so far, so I really don't think it's anything to worry about. Plus there's a lot of things written on the Internet. But hey, you do you.

Yes it's hard to know what's true and what's not. I'm thankful for this forum I have learned so much in the short time I've been here.

For instance, I thought girls peed out of their clit! Now that's embarrassing but
When your peeing and your looking down at your pee, it really looks like it's coming from your clit. :rolleyes:

Exotic Babe
January 1st, 2016, 04:21 PM
Yes it's hard to know what's true and what's not. I'm thankful for this forum I have learned so much in the short time I've been here.

For instance, I thought girls peed out of their clit! Now that's embarrassing but
When your peeing and your looking down at your pee, it really looks like it's coming from your clit. :rolleyes:

Haha, well, it's quite a small area down there so it could easily seem so. When I was younger, I was also confused about these things lol.

Vanilla Cupcake
January 1st, 2016, 04:26 PM
Haha, well, it's quite a small area down there so it could easily seem so. When I was younger, I was also confused about these things lol.

ya and then when I found out where it came out of I was shocked! No wonder it's sprays all over the place jeez!

sabbi
January 2nd, 2016, 03:35 AM
Whatever turns you on but doing it while in my period no thanks especially with the flow I get.

AlexSmith087
January 4th, 2016, 05:56 PM
You wont harm anything by masturbating. You will just get blood on whatever you are near.

Doro15
January 8th, 2016, 07:42 AM
no problem to masturbate during the period. some girls/women like it others don't.

federica
February 27th, 2016, 09:59 AM

yes it is ok to masturbate and also to have a bath

Anita_111
February 27th, 2016, 10:41 AM
When im on my period i usually masturbate under shower.

flowerchild
March 1st, 2016, 10:02 AM
there is no way I could do it, my flow is too heavy

Emylove
March 10th, 2016, 02:52 AM
I can barely go half a day without masturbating, so I've masturbated during my period. As everyone else has said it's just messy. Or in my case messier.

victorvikkiz
March 15th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Was there lot of blood

bigheartgirl
March 20th, 2016, 10:41 AM
It can be messy but I don't think it's dangerous

Brit4love
March 20th, 2016, 02:11 PM
I've done it before but only in the shower

flowerchild
March 20th, 2016, 10:27 PM
the shower is the only place i do, but i dont do it very often