PDA

View Full Version : would this be punishment or abuse?

josh wendt
December 10th, 2015, 10:28 AM
what age is to old to belt your children?
Is it bad to swear at/threaten to hurt your children just because your angry/annoyed at them? (eg. threaten to break their neck or threaten to smash there face in)
Is it ok to push your child against a wall, wind them by punching them in the chest area, or belt them all over there body multiple times just because you are angry?
Is it disrespectful to hit your children in the face?
Is it bad to tell your children that they arent important and that no one else will ever care about/love them?
Is it bad to tell your children that they dont/wont have any friends?
is it wrong to get angry at your children just because they want something?
is it bad to tell your children that they are faking a mental illness and refuse to get them proper help?
Is it wrong to tell your children to kill themselves when they are feeling bad?
(most of this stuff isn't happening much now, but it has before)

Bull
December 10th, 2015, 11:20 AM
The is absolutely abuse (both physical and mental) and should be reported.

Deleted User
December 10th, 2015, 01:01 PM
This is abuse to your physical and emotional well-being and absolutely yes, you should speak to someone you trust, preferably outside of the household, whether it be a teacher or counsellor or doctor, etc. I know that's not an easy thing to do but I can't imagine it's easy living in your situation either.

Vermilion
December 10th, 2015, 01:20 PM
I think all is abuse. It's not right that you have gone though this. I am so sorry. People do care and people do / will love you. You should report this.

LanaPole
December 18th, 2015, 08:07 AM
These sound pretty terrible. i think it's abuse. i do get spankings but not like that.

ImCoolBeans
December 18th, 2015, 11:02 AM
There is not an age where it is ever ok to belt a child. All of that is abuse in my book. I'm sorry that you have to go through that, I would talk to somebody close about it, or a counselor.

Exotic Babe
December 30th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Definitely sounds like abuse to me. No child should be "punished" like that.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 30th, 2015, 12:55 PM
what age is to old to belt your children?
Is it bad to swear at/threaten to hurt your children just because your angry/annoyed at them? (eg. threaten to break their neck or threaten to smash there face in)
Is it ok to push your child against a wall, wind them by punching them in the chest area, or belt them all over there body multiple times just because you are angry?
Is it disrespectful to hit your children in the face?
Is it bad to tell your children that they arent important and that no one else will ever care about/love them?
Is it bad to tell your children that they dont/wont have any friends?
is it wrong to get angry at your children just because they want something?
is it bad to tell your children that they are faking a mental illness and refuse to get them proper help?
Is it wrong to tell your children to kill themselves when they are feeling bad?
(most of this stuff isn't happening much now, but it has before)

ALL OF THAT IS WRONG AND NOT OK! That's abuse and parents that do that are pretty much forming their children to turn into psychopaths.
Studies show that children that are abused and not loved at a young age can turn into psychopaths later in life.
There's more to it then that but I did read that.