PDA

View Full Version : Sports In Other Countries

Bontigo Papi .
December 10th, 2015, 10:05 AM
Well, I've been thinking about the ABSA Premier League, a football league in South Africa , and how good the league is , there is quality players who went on to become stars internationally, such as Steven Pienaar, that one dude that plays for Bournemouth, a few in the Dutch league and I wonder why they're not recognized so well as other teams. You always hear about United and Chelsea, you never hear about those other teams who have potential in their players, leagues etc.

So do you think sport (soccer, cricket, rugby etc) in your country should be recognized widely all over the world?

Sheilae
December 12th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Yeah man. We Dutch people can play football. Very goos actually. We are recognized for gymnasics and horse riding tho ^^

Endeavour
December 12th, 2015, 06:50 PM
Lots of people hopefully kmow about UK rugby especially since the recent world cup

I wush the whole american football thing was bigger over here though

NZPerson
December 28th, 2015, 01:39 AM
Lots of people hopefully kmow about UK rugby especially since the recent world cup

I wush the whole american football thing was bigger over here though

You mean the world cup that new zealand won in right ;)

Bubbawhack
December 28th, 2015, 04:24 AM
One sport that I play which is getting bigger is ultimate frisbee, its a blast and I love playing it. It is getting to be a bigger thing (in the US at least) and that makes me really happy

Endeavour
December 28th, 2015, 03:32 PM
You mean the world cup that new zealand won in right ;)

Right, definitely.
Well done New Zealand :)

NZPerson
December 29th, 2015, 05:29 AM
Right, definitely.
Well done New Zealand :)

Haha allgood mate just winding you up