PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else quitting smoking

Human
December 8th, 2015, 09:34 PM
I haven't smoked weed or tobacco since October due to some personal reasons, I'm finding it pretty easy, I don't really get intense cravings although I occasionally do feel like I want to smoke. The hardest part is being at parties where you're drunk and your friends are smoking.

tovaris
January 10th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Nicotin gum when ou feel like smoking...

thatgothgirluknow
January 10th, 2016, 01:05 PM
never got addicted really

Silly Ninja
January 11th, 2016, 02:20 AM
I've been thinking about it, but I don't know that I'm really going to give it a try anytime soon. Too much stress in my life right now. Hopefully in a few years I'll be ready to stop. Though I'm sure everyone says that.

GreenSky
January 11th, 2016, 04:11 AM
u can try electronic cigars

Pulp501
January 23rd, 2016, 05:50 PM
I can't quit weed. I know cigarettes are suppose to be harder to quit. I smoke both, but its the weed I cannot quit. I get so anxious and depressed without it. I could probably stop cigarettes now without a second thought.

chris.parker1122
January 31st, 2016, 03:50 PM
quitting weed was easy because i hated it

cigarettes though have taken almost a year to quit fully and i still smoke an occasional one sometimes.

Human
February 2nd, 2016, 08:08 PM
I can't quit weed. I know cigarettes are suppose to be harder to quit. I smoke both, but its the weed I cannot quit. I get so anxious and depressed without it. I could probably stop cigarettes now without a second thought.
I found it really hard to quit weed and have relapsed a couple times, but now it's much better, there's just so much peer pressure when everyone you know is smoking weed.

never got addicted really
I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but it was still hard quitting due to my group of friends, not bad people but just being around it a lot is hard to get past the peer pressure.

Fiction
February 3rd, 2016, 11:21 AM
I'm trying to cut down smoking right now,

I did stop for a few years when I wasn't much older than you however. I remember finding parties particularly hard too, or mornings when the weather was particularly nice... I don't know why but that always triggered me wanting a cigarette too! I don't really have any advice other than willpower. Seems you've managed to resist so far so just realise that you can carry on.