PDA

View Full Version : How much wetness in your panties is normal?

Vanilla Cupcake
December 6th, 2015, 07:12 PM
I'm wondering if I'm normal down there or not?
My panties are always wet. I know that we have discharge and that's normal because that's how our V's clean themselves, but how much is too much?
I don't have an infection, nothing stings, burns or smells weird.
How much is normal? :confused:

Deleted User
December 6th, 2015, 08:27 PM
For some women, it's completely normal to have a large amount of discharge. Some women wear panty-liners on a daily basis due to having more than others. Sometimes this can change with hormonal changes, changes in your cycle, or if you're taking any form of birth control. But if you don't have any signs of an infection, there's not much you can do.

Are you sure that it's discharge and not a leaking bladder? Because there are a number of women who suffer from that as well. If you're concerned, speak to your doctor.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 6th, 2015, 11:14 PM
For some women, it's completely normal to have a large amount of discharge. Some women wear panty-liners on a daily basis due to having more than others. Sometimes this can change with hormonal changes, changes in your cycle, or if you're taking any form of birth control. But if you don't have any signs of an infection, there's not much you can do.

Are you sure that it's discharge and not a leaking bladder? Because there are a number of women who suffer from that as well. If you're concerned, speak to your doctor.

No it's not pee!

Deleted User
December 7th, 2015, 01:10 AM
No it's not pee!

Then you're probably fine. For a lot of women (myself included, if it makes you feel better), it's completely normal. Annoying, but normal.

LITTLEANGEL17
December 7th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Everyone is different so there really is no normal, but as Jo says if it bothers you better see the doctor or even nurse and get it it checked out, better safe than sorry.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 7th, 2015, 07:44 PM
I think it will be ok. I just wondered if anyone else had the same problem.

angelina
December 8th, 2015, 04:38 AM
Not heard this from girls of my age...as Little angel said it differs from girl to girl..
When I asked my mum she said It's the most common gynecologic problem in young girls (particularly school-age girls), though it can occur at any age.it is better to consult the family doctor for guidance if the discharge is too much

tulolita2015
December 8th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Ye everyone is different I always been very wet down there since I start my period. So I guess its something hormonal and natural thing. I just use a liner pad so my panties dont get wet and smelly.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 8th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Well my panties aren't soaked through, they are just a bit damp and it doesn't smell like anything because I smelt em lol. Smells sweet or something.

maritza
December 11th, 2015, 03:27 AM
mine can get a bit damp sometimes too but i think most of it is discharge or sweat

Doro15
January 8th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Is it actually possible to tell how much is "normal"? Every girl is different and is more or less sexually aroused.

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Yes every girl is different maybe you feel aroused most of the time, like me. Or is just they way your body is. I dont think is something abnormal if like you said doesnt smell bad and its not an infection.

kryptonite
January 8th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Is it actually possible to tell how much is "normal"? Every girl is different and is more or less sexually aroused.

I was coming here to say this same thing/rant against "normal."

Every year, a group puts out a list of words that have been overused and they think should be used less in the new year. "Normal" should be one of them.

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 03:01 PM
when i am getting too wet i just put an small pad.